Snow.

Snowing steadily now and trying to settle but very wet.

If it's like this in the South East, schools will close, trains will be cancelled, bus drivers will take the day off and we'll be inundated with pictures of happy tobogganers/skaters/schoolchildren off school during the television outside broadcasts covering the whole area from Hampstead Heath to Blackheath.
Most of the wimps in Kent, speak with a Northern accent and work in London ! :rolleyes:

Anbody from North of Watford that wants lessons on how to drive in Snow and Ice, cross my palm with silver and I will come a'runnin !

Snowing steadily now and trying to settle but very wet.

If it's like this in the South East, schools will close, trains will be cancelled, bus drivers will take the day off and we'll be inundated with pictures of happy tobogganers/skaters/schoolchildren off school during the television outside broadcasts covering the whole area from Hampstead Heath to Blackheath.
Hate to disabuse, just cold and damp over in the East and SE getting off relatively lightly for late winter. Dog’s in his element. Two coats why should he worry. There are sometimes up sides to being in somewhat undesirable areas. Mind my new Bushman style coat is earning it’s keep very well.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Hate to disabuse, just cold and damp over in the East and SE getting off relatively lightly for late winter. Dog’s in his element. Two coats why should he worry. There are sometimes up sides to being in somewhat undesirable areas. Mind my new Bushman style coat is earning it’s keep very well.
Not according to this little lot.

It makes it quite clear that life is hell in the South East and even worse in that London place even when it's fine.

Poof. What are you complaining about?

We're supposed to get a dump of 7"-10", but it seems like we're getting a lot of messy sleet and rain instead.
Who’s complaining, I bought a new Kubota blower in the fall and used it twice, best way to avoid snow is to spend money on removal equipment, guaranteed to have a green winter.....

We were snowed in at Salisbury this morning with a handful of flakes

EDADAAED-B19E-4B03-B7A2-ADF819909CDE.jpeg

I’ve been forwarded evidence of London white stuff:

7DFD14DD-F92F-4E72-8CE5-BBB1D54C7EDC.jpeg

... and as I’m heading to London tomorrow morning, I’m a little disconcerted about the prospect of walking through yellow snow
D0A12346-1BCD-46EF-8D7B-5ED4C1C49044.jpeg

Who’s complaining, I bought a new Kubota blower in the fall and used it twice, best way to avoid snow is to spend money on removal equipment, guaranteed to have a green winter.....
Sweet! I'm still using a 1980s MasterCrap blower that's so old, it actually has a "Made in Canada" sticker on it.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Passing by Jnc 9 M25 earlier a few flurry's of snow, enough for matrix signs to warn of snow!

Its grim up north, north of watford that is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fang_Farrier The Science Forum 44
Old Stab The NAAFI Bar 102
I The Intelligence Cell 33

Latest Threads