Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Queensman, Dec 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is snowing in Salisbury! Hohoho.
  2. snowing near newbury aswell
  3. That's it, watch the country grind to a halt, again :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Where's here?
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Frozen water from the sky - whop de fcuking do. The only shock is that its doing it in December. Unheard of in recent times. I'm more used to end Jan/start Feb time.
  6. Only in Southern Softy Land :p
  7. Just started in SE London also.
  8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Snowing in Whitehall. I fully expect SouthWest Trains to stop at any second. Winter always seems to catch people out - if only it happened at the same time each year.............
    • Like Like x 4
  9. :thumleft:
  10. No snow here - and very unlikely to occur. But there was snow in Hanoi, in the north a couple of days ago.
  11. It's snowing in Camberley, I'm putting money on the trains stopping and being told to stay indoors soon, bunch of southern shandy drinking ****ers
  12. that'll have the eco mongs in a fit now as "global warming" doesn't seem to be playing ball today - damn - those fuc king hippy ***** will have to find something else to whinge about.

anyway Leatherhead is getting a nice blanket too - hope for an early boxhill snowboarding mission - oh the joy..
  13. I'm glad you abbreviated it - it's still the West Riding to me. No association of any kind with southern poofta's thank you very much...

We're getting it tomorrow apparently.
  14. big flakes in the city!! half the PA's are starting to mumble about going home