Snow.

It is snowing in Salisbury! Hohoho.

snowing near newbury aswell

Just started in SE London also.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Snowing in Whitehall. I fully expect SouthWest Trains to stop at any second. Winter always seems to catch people out - if only it happened at the same time each year.............

No snow here - and very unlikely to occur. But there was snow in Hanoi, in the north a couple of days ago.

Z

Zarathustra

It's snowing in Camberley, I'm putting money on the trains stopping and being told to stay indoors soon, bunch of southern shandy drinking ****ers

that'll have the eco mongs in a fit now as "global warming" doesn't seem to be playing ball today - damn - those fuc king hippy cnuts will have to find something else to whinge about.

anyway Leatherhead is getting a nice blanket too - hope for an early boxhill snowboarding mission - oh the joy..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How shocking having snow in December. This must be a symptom of Global Warming and the gubment should hit everyone with a new tax to help the poor areas which have been devastated by this downpouring of snow.

A state of emergency will be called and the army will be out to assist the civil power in carrying 'ladies' across the road.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Snow now in Tidworth. Not much to write about really so I don't know why I'm bothering, except that I'm on leave, Christmas shopping is done and I've nothing better to do...

OldSnowy said:
Snowing in Whitehall. I fully expect SouthWest Trains to stop at any second. Winter always seems to catch people out - if only it happened at the same time each year.............
Ah, the legend which is SW Trains. Coupled with the leaves, about as reliable as a British Airways shorthaul over the Christmas period. Good luck on the fun of Waterloo this evening OS. :D

Council Offices all over the country now going into "panic mode" -

"At what point do we deploy gritters, or should we keep them in and save the money (which we haven't got anyway)" :twisted:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Definite signs of winter with snow on the roof of the shed.