Snow? what snow?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Throbbing_Gurth, Dec 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

hahahaha say no more.

2. Brilliant...

On a serious note though - if any of you are travelling to Canterbury, best of luck. We've had five inches of snow in two hours, and the area is at a standstill.

3. Here in STANTA we had a brief shower on Wednesday - and it's still here. Temperature has been sub-zero ever since!

4. "travelling to Canterbury, best of luck"

Good advice at any time of the year.I thought Hastings was a shithole until I discovered Canterbury.

5. It's that kind of town - turn your back and they'll nick the very roof off your car.

------------------------

Err, this isn't how you look cool?

6. Try Croydon.......it's really worse.....probably the worst place in England.....unless anyone knows better;-)

7. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Chelmsford...........now that's a toilet.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I love that BAA have endless "Heathrow - making every journey better" adverts all over LBC radio. It would be a lie under normal circumstances, but now, its just pure fucking comedy!

9. Didcot - Chavistan! :)

10. I can`t be bothered looking, but wasn`t there a worst town in Britain thread not to long ago?

11. Ahhh yes now that really is a shithole, is the power station still chucking out all sorts shite into the air?

Kind regards,

R M

12. The cloud and snow generator is still kicking out all sorts into the atmoz - but it's a lot cleaner than some of the locals :)

13. I had three friggin' bundles of 22mm copper tube on the roof rack before I parked up here in Middlesborough.........

[​IMG]

14. Hi again,
    I remember when they built the houses in that piece of land next to railway line that run up toward the power station, they had to knock loads down as they fooking sank , funny as fcuk. Just about sums the place up, a seething bog with Monsters !
    That was years ago but from what you are saying things have only got worse!

Kind regards,

R M

15. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

My missus left Bristol at around 12:30pm. After closures along the M5, she's been diverted who-knows-where on her way to Manchester. Last I heard she was taking an A-road up through Wolverhampton to get to the M6. She was supposed to phone me once on the M6. It's now 7pm and she's still not called.

Fucking good job I didn't go with her!