Snow thread ?

Here's a pic taken from by back door this morning. Constructive slagging off of the pic welcome.

Anyone else taken any pics over the last couple of days ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not much water left and no natural food.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That looks like a pretty mean shed in the background!

Have you contributed to the Shed Thread? :)

Lits
There is NO Shed Thread - stop spreading malicious rumours!! The COs will clamp down if they get to hear of it ;-P

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There is NO Shed Thread - stop spreading malicious rumours!! The COs will clamp down if they get to hear of it ;-P
OK, so here's mine where the shed cannot be seen.

snowy garden.jpg

Yes very pretty, ok if you don't have to go anywhere, 2.5hours into work, 3hours home not used to driving in snow and now have to change my pants

No you can't have a pony.

There's about 3mm of snow where I am. Personally I want more snow. I like watching people on the local news going to work on ski's, knowing they'll only have to carry them home at 5.30pm when the snows all melted. (Unless you live in Durham or Cumbria).

Taken this morning, it's a garden bench covered in snow, then the picture played with in photoshop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Excellent> (two feet of snow <snort>)

Chilly here - only 18 degrees this morning and no snow in sight. I miss it sometimes... nahh.

Photo of Sluggie leaning against the fence.

We had a bit of snow on friday, unfortunatelly the only place it seemed to settle was my head. Have yet to get the film developed, but i doubt the photos will be very good because im playing around with a new camera, havent quite got the hang of it yet.

A photo of the pond today.