Snow Skins

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by doinotlikethat, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the new ski season is fast approaching i am considering buying some Snow Skins leggings and top

are they all that they are cracked up to be? or are you better off getting some under armour cold gear at half the price.

2. Just wear gaiters. They'll keep the snow from melting on your nice, warm, manly legs. As long as you stay dry, you'll keep warm :D

Simple, really.

3. FFS! What's wrong with plus fours and a tweed jacket! If it gets too cold, try a little extra Baccy in your pipe. It glows a treat once you get some speed up and really keeps your eyeballs warm. I also find that if you use a really small knot in your tie it will be long enough to double up as a scarf.
    Tally Ho!

AJ

• Like Like x 1
  4. well thanks to the regimental victorian officers, i suppose you still insist on skiing 220's with rope for bindings, is there anybody out there from the 21st century with any thoughts on the snow skins.

5. I've always found that a pair of ron hills under my normal suit will stop my genitals from turning inside out

6. If you start calling me an ossifer it's you and me at recess, Speedy! I work for a living, you runt.

Anyway, there are some verrrrry 21st century gaiters around and they DO work:

Attached Files: