Snow+Drivers=Chaos!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Mar 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it in the UK we get some snow and the roads grind to a halt?
    Yes i know we dont expect it in March or it's the wrong snow falling?
    But surely we can at least keep main motorways working?

2. After relaying stories of how poorly the UK copes with bad weather, I was shocked to discover that the same applies in parts of the US that you'd expect to be on top of it.

Unsalted roads + drivers who think they're invincible = chaos on a scale I've never seen in the UK.

3. Everyone on the road these days is a complete and incompetent cunt......... except me.

You might not be too bad...... what do you drive, and is it anywhere near me?

4. A complete no-fly day at Aberdeen, so I get another night of unbridled sobriety and Arrse/Pprune/Mumsnet.

Smashing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. why is it, every time snows we get asked this very same question?

• Like Like x 1
  6. My faviroute is being stuck behind a bellend that when they hit snow and start wheel spinning at 20mph they seem to think stopping and putting it in 1st is the right thing to do, then they seem get get all confused why it won't fucking magic it's way through the snow!

7. I blame the cunts running about with part worn tyres..fucking cheapskates.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Take the snow away,the cunts are still shit drivers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  9. My boss thought he'd sort out his wintertime woes with one of them, got stuck on his drive and needed pulling out.

10. I can't get up our slope tonight, might have to look at a 4x4 in future. roads not too bad, not as good as the last lot of snow, fcuked if it freezes tonight though unless the gritters get out

11. Snow. I laff at it. ;-)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Serves you right for going to Scotland. Fucking Scotch shithole what it is. But since you are at a loose end this evening, ask Fairy_Nuff if she has ever considered weird sex with a dismal old pervert? Tell her you are asking on behalf of a mate. Tell her your mate is heli-ready and can be up hers in under two hours.

Report back.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A Datsun. How lovely. Does it come with a cigarette lighter in the back seat?