Snot right

Scenario:

06 hunert hours driving a pick up truck from North of Toronto to Downtown Toronto.

Tooling along at 80mph, listening to Q107 rock, the current song ends and “here’s numpty with the traffic… Numpty: “This here road is fcuked up, this road is a barsteward, bunch of pillocks in an accident here, fender bender here, cnut here, road closed for a shooting investigation, blah, blah, blah….. moving to the 404/DVP (ears prick up) …….we have a serious situation at the bottom of the DVP & Lakeshore Rd, dump truck rolled over - traffic is backed up to… FECK ME… That is a TWENTY fcukin mile traffic jam !!!!

An hour later, still crawling along, bored out of my tree, I jab a finger in right nostril and clear out the nightly dregs, not much - just a few slim pickings, not enough to roll one up kinda thing. Move to left nostril, manage to grab a couple of malingerers up at the front… a few finger flickers, but still nothing to write a post about.

Poke finger deeper this time, still in left hole, bottom right hand corner, between the hard wall and inner snek, “Wait, what’s this ?” I muse. “Ohhh yeah baby, there’s a corker stuck there, a right fcukin beaut, a fcukin humdinger.

Shite, the finger just can’t reach it, just a tickle, no grabbing power. Regretting the fact I had earlier bit my fingers nails, I shut the right hole and blew down…… Fcukin “A”..movement.. now I am in business. Finger closes in upon the booger… just a smidge more… GOTYA ya fecker !!

What a fine specimen boys… hard crust on top, soft smudgy middle, tailing off to a green slime ball…….A ROLLER. Hehe, I can roll this around for hours…but ….“wait what’s this ? ”…….It came loose……followed by one of those 15” long clear stringy thingy’s that is suction cupped to the brain. So my finger is out at least a foot with the booger on one end and one end stuck to my brain. When it finally breaks free I have ended up with a dangler.

I know what I did but what do proper arrses do:

Do you guys snip the end off to get rolling ?

or do you flick the snotty part around the fingers to dry it off and add it to the pile

i,m pissed and i still don,t know wtf your on about.quit now please,you might regret posting this dross in here. :p

jibman said:
i,m pissed and i still don,t know wtf your on about.quit now please,you might regret posting this dross in here. :p

My dear jibman....

I think I have to agree with you on this one...I have had a tipple and cannot for the life of me make out what BUSTA is on about....is it BATCO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tartan_Terrier Health and Fitness 37
F The NAAFI Bar 7
Harry_Boomers The NAAFI Bar 6