Snore and Peace (sorry)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ex_ex, Apr 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In today's Independent

2. Its a good job I don't snore, or someone would notice that I'm asleep most of the time I'm in my office.
  3. Yes definitely ban all snorers, at least the serial bed wetters are reasonably quiet, just the odd drip when the mattress can't take it anymore.
  4. Snoring occurs when air does not flow smoothly through the air passages, or when the soft tissues or muscles in your air passages vibrate. As you fall into a deep sleep, the muscles in your tongue, throat and roof of your mouth (soft palate) relax. This muscle relaxation causes your throat tissues to sag. As you breathe, the sagging tissues narrow your airway and vibrate or flutter, creating the sound of snoring. The narrower your airway becomes, the greater the vibration...and the louder your snoring.

Age can be a factor with snoring problem's, The older you get, the weaker your throat muscles become. Weak throat muscles cause the surrounding tissues to sag and vibrate.
  5. Really? Tell us more Dr Doctrine.

PS Stop Pming me again pentwyn/doctrine.
  6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

They have a problem with drug users and they're going to test the officers 8O
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Like the new avatar. I share a house with an old mate from army days during the week and his snoring is loud enough to wake me from my snoring, redcoat greenjacket can tell tales of his legendary snoring. The accom at the regy reunion will be like an engine room on a cross channel ferry!