Snoop StabTiffy2B - D.U.L. M.U.N.T.E.R.S.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by RCSignals, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Background:

Now I admit that I went ta tha London criznawl n had a good laugh wit some of mah fellow arrsa ya dig?. Some of them, I hizzadnt really chatted ta before n found they stories interest'n n funny Im crazy, you can't phase me. I mizzle a mental note tizzle I would probably repeat tha experience in a few years but was a shawty disappointed thizzat tha thugz I thought would be a laugh were motherfucka dizzle or miss'n fizzy tha event (theres a lesson there `bout pre-conceptions).

I returned, n resumed mah normal life. It seems that some playa dizzidnt resume they lives, or had none ta begin wit. Theres more Arrse crawls than you can shakes a sh1tty stiznick at . It's your homie snoop dogg from the dpg. This might seem normal as killa who is geographically co-located wiznill want ta meet up n share experiencizzles each shot calla. Playa tha thing that worries me is that tha same thugz attend all over tha country. Don’t they have lives of they own?

Now:

ive known one of tha crazy ass nigga fo` mizzle years so show some love niggaz. hes a good mate n i was even gonna be bestman at his dippin'. witout pimpin' away his id, he’s in tha process of blingin' tha ta. he doesn’t have any direct military experience but would be a sound addition ta tha military.

Howeva, Ive been mackin' concerned over his desperizzles ta pleaze some of tha thugz on this site. Im not rapping `bout tha COs, not even tha Moderizzles. Its these thugz thizzat is so sad n desperizzles all they do is attend these crawls . Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit. Therefore. I think they need a name, ta be placed wit they arrse medals, so thizzat they can be identified wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. I propose:

D.U.L. M.U.N.T.E.R.S.

This stands for: Desperizzles Union of, Rappa Middle-izzle Ugly, No Friends, Weed-smokin' to, Ensnare, Real, Squaddies.

Thoughts?

2. J_D

J_D LE

RC, you been drinking :roll:

Bad enough having the original version!

3. he he he .......... Anya. That's why I started it in here....save the mods time ;)

4. No thank you. But Anya might be interested

5. RC Signals:

You really are a t0sser. There's no two ways about it.

My twelve year old cousins grew out of this game last week. :roll:

6. I think you have been given this award Oh Great One !! :lol: :lol:

7. At least he hasn't tried to gargle the c0ck of every bloke on the site.

8. J_D

J_D LE

Trying to tell us something there :wink:

9. [​IMG]

Lips are sealed

Pity the fcuking Doris's can't do the same

10. This may give a clue

[​IMG]

NFTR

11. Not very original there WingNut. Rather juvenile in fact, coming from someone such as yourself who professes to have such a great and unmatched sense of humour.

Keep practicing WingNut. Some day you will actually amount to something. :D

12. why is there so much fighting in here? we should all be able to get on and be friends