SNLR NO DRUG TAKEN OR NY THING WILL IT AFFECT ME JOINING TA

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by budham, Apr 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SNLR NO DRUG TAKEN OR NY THING WILL IT AFFECT ME JOINING TA??

NOT DISCHARGED FOR DRUGS OR ANY THING ELSE JUST DISCHARGE!!

WILL IT AFFECT ..

CIVI STREET IS DONK !!!

2. 1. Don't shout, it's rude.

2. Give more details. Why were you SNLR? Discipline? Being useless? Be honest and you might get a sensible answer.

3. Don't shout, it's rude.

3. Why did you leave? It all depends why you were not needed. Trust me, shoite sticks - God knows how I got back in!

Do tell.

Ps, Can you turn your caps lock off please. :) Cheers

4. Sorry,but yes it will.There must have been some reason that the Regular Army fell out of love with you.

5. It depends what you did in New York???

You're joining the TA........not leaving Civvi St.

My guess is that you're mong, and that's why the Army binned you.

6. sorry didnt mean to shout caps lock was on lol

i was in the para's wanted to changed bty's but they wouldnt let me ,, jnco's (one bullied me) thought i was a ass hole so rather than let me go to the other bty they got me out , agai 67 for any thing and i mean any thing ,, !!

got put on a 3 month thing ,, with in 2hrs jnco gave me an agai , i was like wtf the f,,,ck !! dishearted and not wanting to care any more for the job i wanted so much as a child , i let it just happen !

just being snlr would it affect me now?? now that im older and wiser im not going to let it hinder thing i set out to acheive !!:D

many thanks

b,,udham

7. im not a mong far from it ,, i have really good cr's all through

i want to join T.A a leave civi street

8. Joining the TA is hardly leaving Civvy Street. For most of the time you will still have to earn a civvy wage, and live in a civvy house and mix with civvy people. TA is only part time (you did realise that didn't you?)

9. In the current climate, i think that the Army will be hearing a lot of sob stories like this. Without knowing what SNLR and the charge was, i would say you wil struggle to get into TA, never mind back as a regular. Don't think that becoming TA will enable you to get back in as a regular soldier. Sounds a bit harsh and abrupt as i read it back, but that is life i am afraid. Oh yea, joining TA doesn't mean leaving civ div.

10. yeah totally understand wat the t.a will invole ,

plus if i want to change from t.a to reg u can (well thts wat the t.a captain told me after tour)

11. Yes, you can, but come on, spill the beans, as Legs asked, give the reason why you got the good news on a SNLR, or i call WAHH !!!!

12. No, you can't. You can apply for an FTRS (Full Time Reserve Service) post for 3 years, or you can apply to join the Regular Army. You cannot simply transfer from TA to Regular.

13. im not a div , or a f..ck up

all i wanted to know is if any one new any info ?

just have to wait and hear from glasgow. wats the worst nooo

well i just re apply never done drugs anything bad so why should i have had to leave due to someones elses personal dif's

im sure u wouldnt like it @ all

14. very interesting u bring tht up , i didnt know tht but still a full service can still be obtained even if ur full time reserve