SNLR NO DRUG TAKEN OR NY THING WILL IT AFFECT ME JOINING TA

#1
SNLR NO DRUG TAKEN OR NY THING WILL IT AFFECT ME JOINING TA??


NOT DISCHARGED FOR DRUGS OR ANY THING ELSE JUST DISCHARGE!!

WILL IT AFFECT ..

CIVI STREET IS DONK !!!
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#2
1. Don't shout, it's rude.

2. Give more details. Why were you SNLR? Discipline? Being useless? Be honest and you might get a sensible answer.

3. Don't shout, it's rude.
 
#3
Why did you leave? It all depends why you were not needed. Trust me, shoite sticks - God knows how I got back in!

Do tell.

Ps, Can you turn your caps lock off please. :) Cheers
 
#4
budham said:
SNLR NO DRUG TAKEN OR NY THING WILL IT AFFECT ME JOINING TA??


NOT DISCHARGED FOR DRUGS OR ANY THING ELSE JUST DISCHARGE!!

WILL IT AFFECT ..

CIVI STREET IS DONK !!!


Sorry,but yes it will.There must have been some reason that the Regular Army fell out of love with you.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#5
It depends what you did in New York???

You're joining the TA........not leaving Civvi St.

My guess is that you're mong, and that's why the Army binned you.
 
#6
sorry didnt mean to shout caps lock was on lol

i was in the para's wanted to changed bty's but they wouldnt let me ,, jnco's (one bullied me) thought i was a ass hole so rather than let me go to the other bty they got me out , agai 67 for any thing and i mean any thing ,, !!

got put on a 3 month thing ,, with in 2hrs jnco gave me an agai , i was like wtf the f,,,ck !! dishearted and not wanting to care any more for the job i wanted so much as a child , i let it just happen !

just being snlr would it affect me now?? now that im older and wiser im not going to let it hinder thing i set out to acheive !!:D

many thanks

b,,udham
 
#7
PrinceAlbert said:
It depends what you did in New York???

You're joining the TA........not leaving Civvi St.

My guess is that you're mong, and that's why the Army binned you.


im not a mong far from it ,, i have really good cr's all through

i want to join T.A a leave civi street
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#8
budham said:
PrinceAlbert said:
It depends what you did in New York???

You're joining the TA........not leaving Civvi St.

My guess is that you're mong, and that's why the Army binned you.


im not a mong far from it ,, i have really good cr's all through

i want to join T.A a leave civi street
Joining the TA is hardly leaving Civvy Street. For most of the time you will still have to earn a civvy wage, and live in a civvy house and mix with civvy people. TA is only part time (you did realise that didn't you?)
 
#9
In the current climate, i think that the Army will be hearing a lot of sob stories like this. Without knowing what SNLR and the charge was, i would say you wil struggle to get into TA, never mind back as a regular. Don't think that becoming TA will enable you to get back in as a regular soldier. Sounds a bit harsh and abrupt as i read it back, but that is life i am afraid. Oh yea, joining TA doesn't mean leaving civ div.
 
#10
yeah totally understand wat the t.a will invole ,

plus if i want to change from t.a to reg u can (well thts wat the t.a captain told me after tour)
 
#11
Yes, you can, but come on, spill the beans, as Legs asked, give the reason why you got the good news on a SNLR, or i call WAHH !!!!
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#12
budham said:
yeah totally understand wat the t.a will invole ,

plus if i want to change from t.a to reg u can (well thts wat the t.a captain told me after tour)
No, you can't. You can apply for an FTRS (Full Time Reserve Service) post for 3 years, or you can apply to join the Regular Army. You cannot simply transfer from TA to Regular.
 
#13
im not a div , or a f..ck up

all i wanted to know is if any one new any info ?

just have to wait and hear from glasgow. wats the worst nooo

well i just re apply never done drugs anything bad so why should i have had to leave due to someones elses personal dif's

im sure u wouldnt like it @ all
 
#16
Read the thread, Legs has been helpful in the replies, try wandering into an Information Office and asking the question. So come on buddy, spill the beans, what did they kick you out for?
 
#17
budham said:
sorry didnt mean to shout caps lock was on lol

i was in the para's wanted to changed bty's but they wouldnt let me ,, jnco's (one bullied me) thought i was a ass hole so rather than let me go to the other bty they got me out , agai 67 for any thing and i mean any thing ,, !!

got put on a 3 month thing ,, with in 2hrs jnco gave me an agai , i was like wtf the f,,,ck !! dishearted and not wanting to care any more for the job i wanted so much as a child , i let it just happen !

just being snlr would it affect me now?? now that im older and wiser im not going to let it hinder thing i set out to acheive !!:D

many thanks
b,,udham
Wasn't aware that the Parachute Regiment was organised into batteries. If you were getting picked on by certain NCOs why didn't you raise it with the CoC, unless those NCOs were justifiably irritated by your couldn't-give-a-shit attitude. Do many people spend months and put in all that effort to pass P-coy and get into the regt just to lose interest and get shown the door? I'm assuming by the text speak you're fairly young and haven't been in that long.

Ask the TA unit directly. They'll most likely want a reference from your old unit to see why you were SNLR'd; then it's up to them.
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#18
budham said:
very interesting u bring tht up , i didnt know tht but still a full service can still be obtained even if ur full time reserve
Again, you have been misinformed. A FTRS contract is a short term contract of (I think) 3 years.
 
#19
it was raised with the cpn !all in my paper work how correct pro's were not followed

some off you have been very helpful many thanks
oh
sorry txt speak just habbit
 
#20
Bravo_Zulu said:
Wasn't aware that the Parachute Regiment was organised into batteries
7 Para Regt RHA.

Being gunners, they have batteries.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Pay, Claims & JPA 2
S Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 3
G The Training Wing 40

Similar threads

Latest Threads