Snipers

What does a humor piece on a satire website have to do with anything? Naafi is that way -->

Ironside said:
Oh dear. This really is the "Other Ranks Rumour Service" after all, isn't it?
Then post in the officer forum you mong child.

Ironside said:
Oh dear. This really is the "Other Ranks Rumour Service" after all, isn't it?
Wrong.

It is the Army Rumour Service.

The Army is made up of Officers, Warrant Officers, SNCO's, JNCO's and 'Other Ranks'.

What's your problem sweetpea?

I'm so sorry. I just thought from the standard of debate (and spelling - CC_TA needs a dictionary!) that this was confined to junior ranks. Not that there aren't some very bright junior ranks, don't get me wrong!
I guess we civilians will have to encourage the new Westminster Government to do something about general education standards with special attention being paid to the armed services.

Anyway, disregard the original post of this thread, I have obviously misunderstood the nature of this forum.

Ironside said:
I'm so sorry. I just thought from the standard of debate (and spelling - CC_TA needs a dictionary!) that this was confined to junior ranks. Not that there aren't some very bright junior ranks, don't get me wrong!
I guess we civilians will have to encourage the new Westminster Government to do something about general education standards with special attention being paid to the armed services.

Anyway, disregard the original post of this thread, I have obviously misunderstood the nature of this forum.
As I've been a civilian for nearly 3 years, I could respond to a statement like like that with reservation, and an eloquence you clearly think service people lack.
The thing is though, old habits die hard, and 20+ years of indoctrination kick in and I can only respond by saying, you are a ******* lizard, basking on the rocks of your own bloated self importance and perceived superiority. Now, to make yourself feel much better, give the Times crossword a go, and stop boring perfectly reasonable people with your inane blatherings.

Ironside said:
Nemesis01, I'm impressed that you can type so succinctly with your left hand!
Yawn.............you still here? Oh, and I'm left handed.

Ironside said:
I knew it!
Really, I lied.

Anyway, why are you here? I know why I'm here, but I can never fathom why civilians feel the need to lurk on a military website. Are you suffering from feelings of inadequacy or you like to look down your nose at the ill bred, uneducated social hand grenades?
If you want to joust with the military, why not grow a set and pop down to a pub near you, I'm sure you'll find a service person in there you could mock. You won't though, you'll not want to run the risk of getting a kicking.
I'm off to the races this afternoon, spend a bit of time with people, whose company I enjoy. Much as I'd like to sit here all afternoon and talk cod shit with you, I have a life. So, have a good Bank Holiday, and if you're feeling really bad about yourself, I'm sure another clueless fuckwit will be along shortly and you can discuss your mortgages and how you think your missus is fooling around behind your back.

You are still a dull kunt. The only reason I didn't use **** is that **** doesn't appear on the screen when you spell it with a 'c' you kunt! (Unless you take time to alter the input you dull cunt - I don't think you're worth the effort you dull kunt.)

Is the link trying to be funny or pointless?

Answers on a postcard please.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Intelligence Cell 6
C Army Reserve 34
Ord_Sgt Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1