sniper instructors

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sniper9, Jul 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has any one been on one of these recently and can they give me any pointers as what to expect and how long it goes on for

2. Had a mate who went on one, he pretty much said to make sure your personal cam&con was bang up and that you were really good at judging distances using the MK1 EyeBall - oh being a good shot apparently helps.

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cnut

4. Jesus Loves You......

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Your 'mate' said he'd on the Instrs Cse and all he could come up with in the way of advice for others taking the same was C&C, JD and marksmanship ?

Either he was at MCTC and wanted a cover story or was just bigging it up.

6. If memory serves, he failed it hehe

7. so apart from rusty bayonet telling me the blatantly what i all ready knew, whats the bloody crack and walts larging it !

8. Yeah I know....like blokes who haven't done the course yet but give themselves a "sniper" arrse username already!

9. Now come on, lets be fair ... his Army Cadet Force detachment have clearly identified a capability gap and need to load some of their finest on the sniper instructors course ...

10. There's been a couple of them on here . Anybody remember Sniperbird? She was a f*ckwit as well.

11. Wonder what happened to her? Probably still pulling pints in the TA centre.

12. I reckon that she still posts here under another name. She tried 'Snips' but got sussed then she appeared on face party.......under 'Sniperbird.

F*cking clown that she is.

13. Hate to piss on anybody chips but sniper 9 is a sniper , his instructor for that course is in my Regiment .The testing officer for the final stalk is that hereford guy in Catterick . Sorry but not everybody is a big timing walt .

14. Yeah, I remember that. I would you know.......................

15. ...hmm, didnt that guy in catterick retire a few months ago?