Sniper honoured for Iraq heroism

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PassingBells, Jul 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done that man!
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bl00dy good work - well done.
  3. A Fijian who plays rugby? Well, there's a thing!

Well done that man. For the medal, as well.
  4. Some good news for The Rifles(for a change).

Well done that bloke.
  5. Well done fellow,
  6. stand tall & proud, well done
  7. This type of courage truly shows that soldiers in the British Army are the best in the world despite some of the equipment short-comings they have to deal with.

This is a story of heroism, camaraderie and team work. There is no better way to describe the bond between British soldiers!

Well done, Rfn Sivo, and well deserved. :D :D 8)
  8. WP that man.

Though I hope it's right gripping his sh:t that he's down as Pte Sivo on the list. Grrr.
  9. Well done that man.

10. Good news to all those on the honours list well done :D
  11. ****ing A !!!!!!!!!! Another man who shows that being part of the BIG family is what it is all about.

Well done that man I hope you get many beers for it, and that all the civi's who read this, start to appreciate what people like you do and why you do it.

Top Bloke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Great stuff, f*cking well done.
  13. What a super guy. Makes me proud to see such a great calibre of commonwealth soldier join us and do well. Hope he has had some wel deserved leave and that his family will make it over to the UK for the ceremony. Am entirely happy for my taxes to bring his family to the UK at public expense. Yet again the Fijians prove their worth and loyalty. Also the training team and his Regt staff should be credited with turning him in to the superstar that he is.
  14. Nice one,well done.