• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sniper Elite V2

I downloaded the demo last night. I have to say it looks very nice. I've already enjoyed the short demo by shooting Ze Germans in different parts of the body. I quite like when you wound a soldier and another comes to treat him/pick him up and you can cut him down too. :)

I downloaded the demo last night. I have to say it looks very nice. I've already enjoyed the short demo by shooting Ze Germans in different parts of the body. I quite like when you wound a soldier and another comes to treat him/pick him up and you can cut him down too. :)
The A.I. on OP Flashpoint: Red River was gash like that. If you pinged a "scorion on a stick motherfucer" out in the open his entire squad would bumble into the open. Mega.

Is this a belated follow up to the Sniper Elite that was on the original xbox? I was ******* awful at that. I was about as covert as a spastic at a juggling convention.

Is this a belated follow up to the Sniper Elite that was on the original xbox? I was ******* awful at that. I was about as covert as a spastic at a juggling convention.
Apparently, its meant as a 'reboot' of the original Sniper Elite and shouldn't be seen as a sequel. Its official, my favourite part to knack is the neck. =-D

Apparently, its meant as a 'reboot' of the original Sniper Elite and shouldn't be seen as a sequel. Its official, my favourite part to knack is the neck. =-D
I hope so as the first one was cack. I did however find myself holding my breath when taking longshots and the missus wasnt impressed by the carrier bag full of shit in the rucksack by the bed......

"my favourite part to knack is the neck" Still having trouble with those chat up lines mate?

P

PrinceAlbert

I downloaded it lastnight. I played it a couple of times.

It's quite difficult, and I don't like the fact that you can't go prone (or at least I couldn't find a way)

I hope so as the first one was cack. I did however find myself holding my breath when taking longshots and the missus wasnt impressed by the carrier bag full of shit in the rucksack by the bed......

"my favourite part to knack is the neck" Still having trouble with those chat up lines mate?
Well... I was dumped the other day... :|

T

Tinman74

Just hope they pad the campaign out and do a better job with the maps this time.

I do like the idea of playing as various 'Tier 1' outfits. I cant wait to lob grenades at aid workers as a Navy Seal or completely **** up the theatre hostage rescue as Spetznaz GRU.

You forgot the school siege where they went in and brassed up some chechen's with the same attitude as the door gunner in Full Metal Jacket!!!

Latest Threads