sniper badge

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by sniper9, Mar 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. having a bit of a heated discussion on where about you put it. I have mine on my left wrist, but he says it should be on the left arm and instructor on the right.
  2. You're a sniper, and don't know where to put your badge???

Surely you'd have been picked up for being incorrectly dressed?
  3. Still nothing? Are you an airsofter sniper?
  4. I think you've pissed him off mate. Keep low, and don't look out the window.
  5. It's all good now. Spent the weekend making clones of myself. That'll confuse him. Spent 14 hours on google earth planning all possible routes to and from work to vary my pattern......
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you could always duct tape a couple of extra hard armour plates to your chest and back. that mall ninja bloke does and he seems to know his onions.
  7. I've gone one step beyond that, I've filled my car doors with cement. Works a treat, though I may need to ask for a pay rise to cover the fuel costs.
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

anyway S9, why are you worried? surely if you're any good at what you do no one will ever see you?
  9. He can't answer you. Enemy are danger close.....well, the neighbours that he's observing from his quick hide at the bottom of the garden.
  10. May be he's not actually a sniper!?

11. It would actually be: ouch, crack, bang

As the round would be supersonic.
  12. No, cos he just smashed my window with a brick and it hit my head.
  13. Ahem

12.7x54mm special subsonic ammunition for VKS / VSSK
  14. I didn't say that you couldn't buy subsonic ammo.
  15. it was just a bit of confusion between me and one of the lads. i would sit in the garden and watch but they neighbours, but they look like ann widecombe!