snigger, chortle, Biggest Loser, chuckle gufaw!

I'm sorry. No really I am. I know I'm going to hell for it

BUT

Biggest Loser makes me laugh my cock off!

Nothing funnier than fat people sweating over their dinners and crying in self pity.

PLUS

There's some ex squaddie called "Killer" in this series!! (First to say: PTI/SF Walt!)

Just watching this with the missus, laughing my cock off. The Gwar with the fucking beard needs shooting.

Racist. You need to be done for HateCrimes.

How can it be a hate crime? I fecking love watching them!

That fecking ginger useless waste of space running the last 5 metres made me laugh out loud!

& its sponsored by Subway! Even ITV are in on the joke!!

It is rather good. I am sat on the couch eating leftover crimbo quality street giggling at chunk!

Not one of them has put any effort in. No one has chundered yet.

The two spud-thick Irish lard-arses, one of whom has so much subcutaneous fat hanging round his waist that he has buttocks there. Jesus Christ.

Living proof that anyone with a "fiddle-de-diddle-de-dee" gene should be exterminated. Efficiently.

Except Christine Bleakley - she'd avoid the list, obviously........

Did you see the size of his nipples?! Its the programme that keeps on giving!

Just gutted Im missing 74 stone killer on 4 but hey ho, iphone more4 app may just be getting smashed when I sit on the spinner tomorrow!

T

trowel

The two spud-thick Irish lard-arses, one of whom has so much subcutaneous fat hanging round his waist that he has buttocks there. Jesus Christ.

Living proof that anyone with a "fiddle-de-diddle-de-dee" gene should be exterminated. Efficiently.

Except Christine Bleakley - she'd avoid the list, obviously........
It`s diddly-diddly- die. I`m off to Google Christine Bleakley.

This is how to lose the weight, caravanning is gut!

They met at fat camp, worked for him but not her.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smartascarrots The NAAFI Bar 12
MikeMcc The Intelligence Cell 3
Mighty_doh_nut The Intelligence Cell 3