Sniffing glue

Are you ever too old to start? Whats the big deal? Can it be any type of glue such as the left over PVA I have from plastering the bedroom or is it a specific type?

Are you ever too old to start? Whats the big deal? Can it be any type of glue such as the left over PVA I have from plastering the bedroom or is it a specific type?
Fuck glue mate it's old hat,,,next time you visit the hospital for your meds/treatment try having it away with one of those Alcohol hand washing things,,,,they sniff well.......

Glue, you old git. Lighter fluid is where it is at................ but not if you smoke, well not at the same time. Fuck that hurts!

Licking Kermit... that's what the cool kids do.

[video=youtube;Yd2Kj3kyYAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2Kj3kyYAI&feature=related[/video]

Fuck glue mate it's old hat,,,next time you visit the hospital for your meds/treatment try having it away with one of those Alcohol hand washing things,,,,they sniff well.......
The east europeans are visiting hospitals and helping themselves.

IS glue sniffing the same as pantie sniffing?

Does Prit stick work? What would happen if I get it mixed up with my Vicks Sinex? Would all my Christmas paper chain decorations fall apart?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I tried sniffing glue once.

I got my finger stuck when I picked my nose. most embarassing. :(

The east europeans are visiting hospitals and helping themselves.

IS glue sniffing the same as pantie sniffing?
Only if you sniff " Fish Glue " !

Don't sniff the range glue... you might stay up at the target end too long.

Stay well away, as it is highly addictive. I've managed to wean myself onto Sellotape patches, but its taken some time and a lot of effort, not everyone can stick to it.

It needs toluene or some other very diffusable solvent. I heard some big kids talking, that's how I know. Honest.

Airfix kit glue was the way to go then they changed the formula in the late 70's. Coincidentally when teenagers stopped making models. It used to smell of pear drops hhhhaaaaaa.

Some friends of mine have Outdoor Pursuits shops. I called at their depot one day and they were having stupid quantities of the small Camping Gaz cylinders delivered. I asked what they were for and was told that they were for Reading Festival. When I said that I couldn't imagine that people did that much cooking I was looked as though I had just won the Mr Stupid competition.

Apparently, the little darlings sniff the stuff

Ha i been sniffing Glue for years and love it! Its the most intense buzz ever!! No one does it any more or only in private and want to make contact with others to share the buzz and understanding. its the best loading up a bag and sharing!
who's gonna admit to likein it tha same as me??

Ha i been sniffing Glue for years and love it! Its the most intense buzz ever!! No one does it any more or only in private and want to make contact with others to share the buzz and understanding. its the best loading up a bag and sharing!
who's gonna admit to likein it tha same as me??
Piss poor attempt at a wind-up: 3/10-See me.