Sneering at fat people.

I once saw a documentary about the crash of a small airliner somewhere in the United States. The investigation revealed that extremely heavy passengers on one side of the aircraft had caused the centre of gravity to shift and a loss of control.

Ultra fat people cause aircraft accidents, they produce a disproportionate amount of Carbon Dioxide, they frighten animals, they push in to queues...
Transesterification is your friend - convert them into biodiesel.

Gusset_Major

Old-Salt
I once saw a documentary about the crash of a small airliner somewhere in the United States. The investigation revealed that extremely heavy passengers on one side of the aircraft had caused the centre of gravity to shift and a loss of control.

Ultra fat people cause aircraft accidents, they produce a disproportionate amount of Carbon Dioxide, they frighten animals, they push in to queues...
I saw that too. It was a small commuter turbo prop and there were too many chubsters at the back. The centre of gravity went beyond the control range. I think one of the NTSB recommendations was for airlines to amend their assumptions on the ‘standard’ weight of a passenger.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The population’s getting bigger

This seems to be the rallying cry of fat cnuts, they all say it when they are criticised for being a fat ****.
The lardies misunderstand that it means the population is becoming more numerous, not that all individuals are developing more blubber.

The fatties should be charged for 2 seats. They are quick enough to charge for excess baggage not excess fat bastards!
Our pet name for the mobility scooters is " Greggs Chariots" after we saw a couple outside the pie emporium!

A couple!!!
Visit Nuneaton on any given market day.
It's like he starting grid for a Formula 1 race.

I'm fat but I can fit a seat without encroaching on the passenger next to me. That lot aren't fat, they're cargo. They were happy enough to pay extra money at Greggs so they can pay extra to the airlines.

View attachment 672836

Two per crate, water provided throughout the flight. Another advantage is the other passengers can't hear their whining.
Additional bonus: the pilot can order the immediate euthanasia of any crated passenger if they kick off while the plane is in the air to avoid endangering the aircraft.

Well, it was true in International Velvet.

Yokel

LE
I saw that too. It was a small commuter turbo prop and there were too many chubsters at the back. The centre of gravity went beyond the control range. I think one of the NTSB recommendations was for airlines to amend their assumptions on the ‘standard’ weight of a passenger.

I suppose it would not be politically correct to weigh passengers - yet everyone accepts their baggage being weighed? If you go to buy a pair of trousers you would not be offended by being measured, so why not an aircraft seat?

Thin people fore and aft, with fatties in the missile? Perhaps the airlines need to employ loadmasters to work out where people should sit?

Last edited:
I suppose it was not be politically correct to weigh passengers - yet everyone accepts their baggage being weighed? If you go to buy a pair of trousers you would not be offended by being measured, so why not an aircraft seat?

Thin people fore and aft, with fatties in the missile? Perhaps the airlines need to employ loadmasters to work out where people should sit?

Thai Airlines know how to deal with the fat cnuts

I suppose it was not be politically correct to weigh passengers - yet everyone accepts their baggage being weighed? If you go to buy a pair of trousers you would not be offended by being measured, so why not an aircraft seat?

The pending new FAA Weight & Balance rules

The FAA recently increased the assumed weight of passengers and luggage.

TractorStats

War Hero
The fatties should be charged for 2 seats. They are quick enough to charge for excess baggage not excess fat bastards!
Our pet name for the mobility scooters is " Greggs Chariots" after we saw a couple outside the pie emporium!
My town is officially one of the top 5 fattest places in England. We used to have two Greggs very close to each other in the town centre. I used to joke to my wife that was so they could go from the Council offices, where many seem to work, and do a round trip to the first one to pick up a steak bake then eat it en route while still looking at their mobile phone and then into the second one to pick up a coffee and a doughnut and back to the office with only a 200 yard walk.

I do admire Greggs as a business though and absolutely nothing wrong with their products. Just needs to be eaten in moderation like all things and as my wife is a Geordie she was practically weaned straight onto a Greggs stottie cake. Although, that said, she is still is a mere slip of a girl compared to the average woman of my town.

fourteen2two

Old-Salt
If fatties want upgrades no problem pay £££ lots for business class simples !
We flew back from a Panama cruise several years ago. At Puerto Rico we were waiting to get the bus to the airport behind a couple of American fatties. The bloke could not get on the bus as it didn't have the drop down suspension being an old one! He couldn't lift his tree trunk legs high enough.
He was too fat to go through the metal detector so had to be wanded. A poor little local had to push it around in a wheelchair. Mrs FB could waddle he couldn't.

Everyone in the queue was concerned they might be sitting by them,
Ship probably rose out of the water a couple of centimetres when they got off.
A fellow passenger said they basically ate all day, which isn't difficult on a cruise!They were quite young too, but probably not going to get much older.

I'm fat but I can fit a seat without encroaching on the passenger next to me. That lot aren't fat, they're cargo. They were happy enough to pay extra money at Greggs so they can pay extra to the airlines.

View attachment 672836

Two per crate, water provided throughout the flight. Another advantage is the other passengers can't hear their whining.
Long haul could be a messy affair, I mean they won’t be able to access the on board facilities.:toilet::tp:

ETA. Actually even for a normal sized person the facilities are a bit of tight squeeze, how do they manage:???:

TractorStats

War Hero
If you move out it might drop to sixth.
Honestly, you are not wrong. If I ever go to meet my wife in town in the high street I can see her a mile off because she is always the smallest woman among a sea of seriously overweight women. Its the young lasses that are really shocking. On a serious note, it surely is so bad for their health and will ultimately shorten their lives.

Would that be another example of Man-In-The-Loop type guidance for the missile?

Honestly, you are not wrong. If I ever go to meet my wife in town in the high street I can see her a mile off because she is always the smallest woman among a sea of seriously overweight women. Its the young lasses that are really shocking. On a serious note, it surely is so bad for their health and will ultimately shorten their lives.
Not before they go on Welfare Sponsored breeding brat-fest unfortunately.
Licence for a house innit?

Latest Threads