Sneering at fat people.

I have to agree with her here. Fat phobia is real. Try being a plus size fella on an average wage, trying to pull a slim girl.
Humans are predisposed to look for healthy specimens for our mates - it's wired into our monkey brains and without emotional intelligence and self-awareness on the part of the skinny-minny, the fat potential partner needs other significantly positive attributes to over-ride it. Women's monkey brains still want a bloke to look like he can chase a deer to exhaustion and kill it for dinner.

Your options would be: Get fit; get a fat wallet; get really good at DIY/cooking/car maintenance/gardening.

My consultancy charges are usually £150 an hour but you can have that for free.

Humans are predisposed to look for healthy specimens for our mates - it's wired into our monkey brains and without emotional intelligence and self-awareness on the part of the skinny-minny, the fat potential partner needs other significantly positive attributes to over-ride it. Women's monkey brains still want a bloke to look like he can chase a deer to exhaustion and kill it for dinner.

Your options would be: Get fit; get a fat wallet; get really good at DIY/cooking/car maintenance/gardening.

My consultancy charges are usually £150 an hour but you can have that for free.
I prefer the fourth option, chloroform

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
What the fcuk is fat phobia?
I've never laughed and shouted at things that scare me, I'm too busy trying to beat the mile world record.

Christ, give her some food, she’s eating her clothes!

DBF06CCE-ECAC-480A-903F-C16A9D97E1FA.jpeg

Christ, give her some food, she’s eating her clothes!

View attachment 666894
Having done some quick maths that rider, kit and tack must be approaching the maximum safe operating limit for the poor animal - about 17 stone.

You'd think as a rider she quite likes horses and would have some compassion, but apparently not. If I was her OC I'd have her on double-quick sweeping the yard and mucking out three times a day to work some of it off. Or stick her on the lead rein and have her trotting along side.

Ecosse

On ROPS
On ROPs
Having done some quick maths that rider, kit and tack must be approaching the maximum safe operating limit for the poor animal - about 17 stone.

You'd think as a rider she quite likes horses and would have some compassion, but apparently not. If I was her OC I'd have her on double-quick sweeping the yard and mucking out three times a day to work some of it off. Or stick her on the lead rein and have her trotting along side.
She's got a spare cuddy just in case her steed drops dead.
Good planning.

type42

Old-Salt

Good Lad - I'd buy the Brody a moonshine (other redneck beverages are available)

Plus-size TikTok star Remi Bader, 26, SLAMS Hamptons ranch after she was 'made to leave' influencer horseback riding session because she 'weighed TOO MUCH' - before being branded a 'fat b***h' by owner's son online​

PUBLISHED: 22:37, 14 June 2022 | UPDATED: 22:51, 14 June 2022

The online star shared her experiences on TikTok, where she posted a video claiming that Deep Hollow Ranch - which charges $250 plus 22 per cent gratuity for a 30-minute riding session for a family of four - had turned her away from a horseback riding session 'because she weighed over 240[lbs]'.

To add insult to injury, Remi later revealed that the ranch owner's son, Brody Keogh, had posted a video in response to her post, in which he branded her a 'fat b***h', saying: 'When you're not a fat b**** you can ride at Deep Hollow Ranch.'

Remi was on a trip with multiple other influencers, including, Brooks Nader, Ella Rose, Jijordyn, Kit Kennan, Ruby Saracino and Agnes Kudokis.

When Remi was turned away none of her influencer 'friends' left with her, instead they chose to allow Remi to leave alone.

The TikToker has said in multiple video's that she will never understand why her 'size could actually bother someone so much.'

Remi added that it was 'made very clear that they did not want me there because of my weight and that's disappointing.'

OIP (2).jpg
OIP (3).jpg

Good Lad - I'd buy the Brody a moonshine (other redneck beverages are available)

Plus-size TikTok star Remi Bader, 26, SLAMS Hamptons ranch after she was 'made to leave' influencer horseback riding session because she 'weighed TOO MUCH' - before being branded a 'fat b***h' by owner's son online​

PUBLISHED: 22:37, 14 June 2022 | UPDATED: 22:51, 14 June 2022

The online star shared her experiences on TikTok, where she posted a video claiming that Deep Hollow Ranch - which charges $250 plus 22 per cent gratuity for a 30-minute riding session for a family of four - had turned her away from a horseback riding session 'because she weighed over 240[lbs]'.

To add insult to injury, Remi later revealed that the ranch owner's son, Brody Keogh, had posted a video in response to her post, in which he branded her a 'fat b***h', saying: 'When you're not a fat b**** you can ride at Deep Hollow Ranch.'

Remi was on a trip with multiple other influencers, including, Brooks Nader, Ella Rose, Jijordyn, Kit Kennan, Ruby Saracino and Agnes Kudokis.

When Remi was turned away none of her influencer 'friends' left with her, instead they chose to allow Remi to leave alone.

The TikToker has said in multiple video's that she will never understand why her 'size could actually bother someone so much.'

Remi added that it was 'made very clear that they did not want me there because of my weight and that's disappointing.'

View attachment 670642View attachment 670643
Save a horse - ban a fatty!

A rather poor shot of a (male) lump of flesh in a Frank and Benny's who was determined not to contribute to food waste.

Only a young chap - probably 25 - and destined to not see his 50th birthday.

His date was equally well-wintered.

20220603_173043.jpg