Sneering at fat people.

My son sometimes trains a few of these repulsive fat bastards into some form of active service.
They are called police.

SA Police Service (Ha!) in training...

ojhixhnz7na21.jpg

For this...

Screenshot-2021-03-30-at-10.24.33.png

z.png

aVerLDy_460s.jpg

This guy is a medical student...View attachment 634672

Reminds me of walking into the Royal Alexandria Hospital in Paisley and realising I was a freak of nature. I was astounded and think I was the only one in the place who had a healthy BMI, and that included the staff.

Boris' comment towards Fattie Blackford yesterday was discussed this morning on Radio Scotland and, as you would expect, some of the whinging was hilarious and helped pass the time. Naturally large people cannot help being their size, but it's the self-imposed corpulence which naturally attracts comments, as in Blackford's case. Most of the comments sought to make obesity normal and acceptable, instead of trying to help people recover from what is a huge (pun intended) health problem.

Sadly, it looks like taking the pss is going the way of all other good traditional British habits and customs, but I shall do my damndest (sp) to ensure it has a long and lingering death.

Yours,

Skinny bstrd.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Reminds me of walking into the Royal Alexandria Hospital in Paisley and realising I was a freak of nature. I was astounded and think I was the only one in the place who had a healthy BMI, and that included the staff.

Boris' comment towards Fattie Blackford yesterday was discussed this morning on Radio Scotland and, as you would expect, some of the whinging was hilarious and helped pass the time. Naturally large people cannot help being their size, but it's the self-imposed corpulence which naturally attracts comments, as in Blackford's case. Most of the comments sought to make obesity normal and acceptable, instead of trying to help people recover from what is a huge (pun intended) health problem.

Sadly, it looks like taking the pss is going the way of all other good traditional British habits and customs, but I shall do my damndest (sp) to ensure it has a long and lingering death.

Yours,

Skinny bstrd.
Ahh yes but peoples feelings being a bit hurty and causing them anxiety and PTSD, because you called them a pie eating fatty, is a hate crime dont you know

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
2000AD predicting the future...

Dwjth8tXQAAjetA.jpg

2000AD predicting the future...

Dwjth8tXQAAjetA.jpg

They don't just have one bionic wheel under their vast stomachs here. The fatties use these kind of things in supermarkets and malls, they are just there next to the shopping trolleys for FOC use.

iu

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
They don't just have one bionic wheel under their vast stomachs here. The fatties use these kind of things in supermarkets and malls, they are just there next to the shopping trolleys for FOC use.

iu
We have those here too.
Some of the fat messes would die of starvation being unable to walk to the shops if they didn't have those things.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt

iu
That has a PIP claim for Fibromyalgia written all over it!

iu
These things have started to appear at a place we go on holiday and next time we're allowed back there my mate and I are going to hire one each. Some of the hills are kind of steep, but I wonder what the range is?

and obviously does not practice what his profession preaches.
As noted the last time I went to a hospital. The fat cow giving me the once over informed me that as I had put on a few pounds since I was last seen, so I should consider doing some more exercise.
She stank of tobacco, and the shopping bag in the corner of her office was full of chocolate and sweets.

Latest Threads