Sneering at fat people.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
This is why Aliens have never contacted earth - they are scared this type of earthing would want to eat them.
More likely.

@mrdude

"Let's Go Brandon!"

I've seen that online a few times and now in your signature block. What's it all about?

It's an anti Biden rap song or summink. It

I googled it but can't be arrsed to read further.

It's not just a rap song, it's being sung in stadiums all throughout USA, people are wearing T-shits, face masks etc with it on it means "**** Joe Biden", and and his cronies are running the USA just now. Basically some journo was interviewing someone in Talegalla racing and the crowd were singing "**** Joe Biden", the reporter tried to say they were chanting "Let's Go Brandon", so now it's an internet meme, and instead of wearing T-shirts with swear words on. People are wearing stuff with "Let's go Brandon" which isn't breaking any laws - but the message is really "**** Joe Biden".

It's not just a rap song, it's being sung in stadiums all throughout USA, people are wearing T-shits, face masks etc with it on it means "**** Joe Biden", and and his cronies are running the USA just now. Basically some journo was interviewing someone in Talegalla racing and the crowd were singing "**** Joe Biden", the reporter tried to say they were chanting "Let's Go Brandon", so now it's an internet meme, and instead of wearing T-shirts with swear words on. People are wearing stuff with "Let's go Brandon" which isn't breaking any laws - but the message is really "**** Joe Biden".

Ah I see! How very grown up.

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
"That's nice Dear...."

why does riding a spaz chariot immediately make you into a selfish twat?
I'm speaking from experience - my father was a right prick when he got his. Couldn't give a shit who he annoyed or inconvenienced.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
why does riding a spaz chariot immediately make you into a selfish twat?
I'm speaking from experience - my father was a right prick when he got his. Couldn't give a shit who he annoyed or inconvenienced.
Invincibility scooter syndrome.

Latest Threads