Sneering at fat people.

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
0_PAY-Lizzo-leaves-little-to-the-imagination-exiting-Cardi-bs-29th-birthday-party.jpg

WTF

I've stuck this beaut

I've stuck this on the SAFMT for the enjoyment of those sick bastards. They'll be pulling themselves round the room something chronic.
You say that like it's a bad thing.....

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's like throwing a mangy dog some meat.... It keeps you from polluting better threads
A better thread than SAFMT?

Away with you.

If we had one mod with a modicum of intellect it would have been moved to NTWICA many, many moons ago..

I would suggest it is one of the finest works on this forum...:cool:

1635244082186.png

When I did a search on this creature it came up with this,
"Lizzo has dazzled - and divided - the internet by wearing a completely sheer gown on a recent night out.
The “Juice” singer attended Cardi B’s dancehall-themed 29th birthday party on Monday evening wearing a completely transparent sparkly purple, fishnet, floor-length gown, with nothing but a thong and matching pasties underneath."

The bolded & underlined bit seemed particularly apt especially as the misspell seems to indicate a love of Greggs finest!

When I did a search on this creature it came up with this,
"Lizzo has dazzled - and divided - the internet by wearing a completely sheer gown on a recent night out.
The “Juice” singer attended Cardi B’s dancehall-themed 29th birthday party on Monday evening wearing a completely transparent sparkly purple, fishnet, floor-length gown, with nothing but a thong and matching pasties underneath."

The bolded & underlined bit seemed particularly apt especially as the misspell seems to indicate a love of Greggs finest!

I couldn't see the pasties (nor, indeed, the panties) for the tapestry-like folds of her impressive gunt.

ETA: I never realised that bile was so foul tasting.

quilter

War Hero
I couldn't see the pasties (nor, indeed, the panties) for the tapestry-like folds of her impressive gunt.

ETA: I never realised that bile was so foul tasting.
Think they meant paste bits, that cover the ends of the boobs, the impressive gut got in the way perchance, but I do wonder what on earth were they thinking before leaving home?:eek: