Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sneering at fat people.

Snoring like a fcuking pig while I’m trying to work - the utter fat cnut

d7a5af121c26718260c58cf83adeed2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the displeasure of having a chap in my Section (yes still serving!) that is the same size as this bloke. As you can imagine, he is as useful as you'd think being that size, sounds like Darth Vader when he's just sitting. Eats a ridiculous amount a day, even to the point of hiding in another room or the toilet to eat (he thinks we dont know he's doing this). He's an embarrassment and is quite frankly, fecking disgusting being that size and in the job. Even downgraded he should have a healthy fitness outlook, yet nothing of the sort and it just seems to be ignored by the med centre.

Shame I didn't have my camera with my yesterday but there was a bloke going round the supermarket aisles about the same size as that bloke.
Trouble is, he was only in his mid-20s, pushing a pram with a less than 2 years old kiddy in it and his missus was quite tasty and small with a trim figure. He, of course, was also dumping loads of pies, pizzas and other junk stuff in the trolley.

He couldn't even walk properly, just waddled along behind. How can people get like that?

Makes you wonder what she sees in him …...

I had the displeasure of having a chap in my Section (yes still serving!) that is the same size as this bloke. As you can imagine, he is as useful as you'd think being that size, sounds like Darth Vader when he's just sitting. Eats a ridiculous amount a day, even to the point of hiding in another room or the toilet to eat (he thinks we dont know he's doing this). He's an embarrassment and is quite frankly, fecking disgusting being that size and in the job. Even downgraded he should have a healthy fitness outlook, yet nothing of the sort and it just seems to be ignored by the med centre.
Have they passed a PFT/AFT or what ever its called these days or are they a unit asset?

I had the displeasure of having a chap in my Section (yes still serving!) that is the same size as this bloke.
I had a chap the same size, in on a 'camp', who had all kind of excuses and civvie chits.
Shoved him into the gym,and he lost 30 kg in 6 weeks. Under the 'guidance' of some also-very-pissed-off reservist doctors.
Fat cnut

RAF or RLC?