Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sneering at fat people.

We all get shouted at:

at 78yo and the same weight as when i was 19, cycling for my morning swim will get me many plaudits from the local uni peeps, my best response to a coupl of very large lady swimmers was "eighty eight".
en-passant if it is a couple, i call out 'nice tits', or a lone male 'Beef!'

is there any other way to handle an insult to my male-ness?
That sounds good, unless we find out you were 38 stone when you were 19!

60893737_298387401102299_6029372246580002816_n.jpg

Fcuking hell

c2dc3250bf583a47c4dd660c887079b9.jpg

He’s 3-4 times bigger than the old bloke he’s stood beside. He breathes like a pig as well. How can you do that to yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fcuking hell

c2dc3250bf583a47c4dd660c887079b9.jpg

He’s 3-4 times bigger than the old bloke he’s stood beside. He breathes like a pig as well. How can you do that to yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame I didn't have my camera with my yesterday but there was a bloke going round the supermarket aisles about the same size as that bloke.
Trouble is, he was only in his mid-20s, pushing a pram with a less than 2 years old kiddy in it and his missus was quite tasty and small with a trim figure. He, of course, was also dumping loads of pies, pizzas and other junk stuff in the trolley.

He couldn't even walk properly, just waddled along behind. How can people get like that?

That's why I banned my missus from wearing a bikini in the garden.
The neighbours would think I married her for her money.
(Quick check, nope, she's not looking over my shoulder, phew!)