Sneering at fat people.

Her friend is a shit photographer- probably due to her pie shovels lacking the dexterity to manipulate the settings on her SLR.

That's artists for you, the quality of the photo is unimportant it's the message that matters

That's why I hate "High art" style photography, it's mostly pseudo intellectual twaddle

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
That's artists for you, the quality of the photo is unimportant it's the message that matters

That's why I hate "High art" style photography, it's mostly pseudo intellectual twaddle
7 years? 7 years to reply.
I can't remember the last time Oooh matron posted.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Watched a programme at early o clock this morning " wedding sacks for FAT bints" or as they called it wedding dresses for curvy brides.

made I larf.

Errm, back to the thread again shall we........ found another one for you to squabble over, play nicely eh? NB This one staggered me, in the lyrics of the song Words cannot express"......
Christ on a pogo stick, please tell me you went mad with Photoshop, because its not even vaguely human.

quilter

War Hero
Christ on a pogo stick, please tell me you went mad with Photoshop, because its not even vaguely human.
Don't know how to use Photoshop - found these on some obscure website (thinking this may be where fat lovers - (calling scaley albereto) find their fix)) and I have two more.,....

Don't know how to use Photoshop - found these on some obscure website (thinking this may be where fat lovers - (calling scaley albereto) find their fix)) and I have two more.,....
You 'found' them? You deliberately searched for obese fat birds? That's beyond sick. I don't think I want to know anymore :)

quilter

War Hero
You 'found' them? You deliberately searched for obese fat birds? That's beyond sick. I don't think I want to know anymore :)
Curiosity my friend, I am a serial killer crime fan also - doesn 't mean I want to be like them, it certainly stops me from raiding the biscuit tin tho Lol - we could start a new thread 'admiring gorgeous men ' but I doubt it would have the same interest Lol.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
You're slacking, bigbird had that as an avatar once upon a time.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Gunner82

War Hero
“I noticed she was putting on weight in the first lockdown. She was at the computer more for home schooling and watching more TV. I know the kids were snacking more.

That isn't 'snacking', that is 'banqueting'.
Oh, snacks CAN involve fruit, you know?
She eats a lot of salads of the Glasgow variety.

Curiosity my friend, I am a serial killer crime fan also - doesn 't mean I want to be like them, it certainly stops me from raiding the biscuit tin tho Lol - we could start a new thread 'admiring gorgeous men ' but I doubt it would have the same interest Lol.

Friend? Given your interests in rampantly obese women and murder, I want nothing to do with you. You're Peter Sutcliffe with a penchant for the plump and paunchy

Latest Threads