Sneering at fat people.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hence the Big Mac etc, which are chock-full of fat.
Apparently, if you take a big mac and liquidise it, the fat/protein/sugar %ages are identical to breast milk.
Ultimate 'comfort food'.
But the packaging lacks a little in comparison to the original.

You eat fat, you feel less need to exercise your pie arm. Unless you're pissed. In which case there's a more serious problem.
Now this is strange, I can't eat if I've been on the lash, if I got dragged to the Chinese, Indian, kebab house etc I'd order food but have it the following day. If I eat and I'm drunk I'll spew it back up inside 20 minutes.

Now this is strange, I can't eat if I've been on the lash, if I got dragged to the Chinese, Indian, kebab house etc I'd order food but have it the following day. If I eat and I'm drunk I'll spew it back up inside 20 minutes.
Total opposite. Even a small amount of alcohol, particularly beer, gives me the raging munchies. It’s one of the reasons I try to avoid alcohol most days, because it doesn’t take much to put me into the fridge and the kids snacks, and the weight just piles on.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Total opposite. Even a small amount of alcohol, particularly beer, gives me the raging munchies. It’s one of the reasons I try to avoid alcohol most days, because it doesn’t take much to put me into the fridge and the kids snacks, and the weight just piles on.
Nothing to do with the twenty pints of fatboys lager ?

Well, that's traditional.

It usually magically reappears over the back of a taxi driver's head.

Known formally as 'abrakebabra'

Business is booming again.
nicole-richie-anorexic.jpg
greggs.jpg

Dark circles under their eyes are a sign of kidney disease in Chinese medicine, I guarantee they only drink coke/energy drinks and never water.
Especially with that blue tinge to the dark circles.

Seen today in Somerset.

The bloke doesn't look that fat from behind but, trust me, from the side he looks 9 months pregnant.

20210922_123738.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Professional Gutbucket.

Aphra

Old-Salt
It's up to the parents to teach their children good eating habits. My sister is currently worried sick about her grandkids, boy 18 will only eat fast food but has a fast metabolism so racing snake build. His sister, 15, is currently vegetarian and will only eat cheesy chips or crisps and chocolate but is also slim. Their mother eats a similar crap diet (and doesn't have the fast metabolism so it's showing on her) and, despite my sister and nephew's best efforts, the kids won't try anything new. Fish, lean meat and vegetables are alien concepts to them.

My sister is a brilliant cook and when she used to mind the kids when small she'd make healthy versions of fast food and disguise vegetables so they at least got some nutritional value in their food. My nephew, after 22 years in RN now has a maritime job so is still away a lot plus, how exactly can you force kids that age to eat healthily? He cooks all the time when at home but his wife and kids won't eat it.

I worry about their future health and my niece, their aunt, who is a clinical dietician, says she can see the signs of malnutrition in them already. It's thoroughly depressing but what can you do? I'd hoped the boy would join RN but despite doing well in cadets he's not interested now. I'm pinning my hopes on him finding a girl who isn't impressed with his eating habits but no luck so far.

It's up to the parents to teach their children good eating habits. My sister is currently worried sick about her grandkids, boy 18 will only eat fast food but has a fast metabolism so racing snake build. His sister, 15, is currently vegetarian and will only eat cheesy chips or crisps and chocolate but is also slim. Their mother eats a similar crap diet (and doesn't have the fast metabolism so it's showing on her) and, despite my sister and nephew's best efforts, the kids won't try anything new. Fish, lean meat and vegetables are alien concepts to them.

My sister is a brilliant cook and when she used to mind the kids when small she'd make healthy versions of fast food and disguise vegetables so they at least got some nutritional value in their food. My nephew, after 22 years in RN now has a maritime job so is still away a lot plus, how exactly can you force kids that age to eat healthily? He cooks all the time when at home but his wife and kids won't eat it.

I worry about their future health and my niece, their aunt, who is a clinical dietician, says she can see the signs of malnutrition in them already. It's thoroughly depressing but what can you do? I'd hoped the boy would join RN but despite doing well in cadets he's not interested now. I'm pinning my hopes on him finding a girl who isn't impressed with his eating habits but no luck so far.
You nailed it. Parents are to blame. And their parents before them, and before. It is 3rd or 4th generation in the making. Sadly irreversible at this point. They shall reap what they sow.

Aphra

Old-Salt
You nailed it. Parents are to blame. And their parents before them, and before. It is 3rd or 4th generation in the making. Sadly irreversible at this point. They shall reap what they sow.
That's why it's so distressing to my sister. We weren't brought up like that. We always had enough to eat but we got what we were given and so did my nephews and niece. All of whom enjoy a varied diet, especially the lads who both travelled the world and tried all the local food.

I'm at a loss, really but I agree that future generations will be the ones to really suffer.

Latest Threads