Sneering at fat people.

University of Queensland has just developed a test to use on babies to see if they will be a morbidly obese child. Can't be that technical, if mum's a fat munter the chances are fairly high, surely.
Dropping them to see if they bounce is probably a breach of medical ethics.

What was noticeable for me, having forced myself to watch it, was that although they were stuffing their faces, not one seemed to enjoy what they were eating.

You’d think that if eating was their main aim in life, they might actually enjoy it.
It's the enabling partners/family that grips my scheizer. It's not like these bedridden puddles of lard are prepping their own meals.

It's the enabling partners/family that grips my scheizer. It's not like these bedridden puddles of lard are prepping their own meals.
Exactly. If you've got to the stage the fire brigade are demolishing walls to get you out then some other bugger has been bringing the food in.

Dropping them to see if they bounce is probably a breach of medical ethics.

No, it’s a passive test called a Lateral Flow Test. If the mother‘s thighs flow over the side of the bed the kid will be a porker.

No, it’s a passive test called a Lateral Flow Test. If the mother‘s thighs flow over the side of the bed the kid will be a porker.

Shouldn't it be called the Scaley Albereto Test?

Known as 'feeders' some derive sexual gratification from providing their partners with excessive amounts of food.
Look for the film "Feed" this explores the topic in graphic detail.

Known as 'feeders' some derive sexual gratification from providing their partners with excessive amounts of food.
Let me think about that. How to spend the rest of my day? Go hunting for that abbhoration or repeatedly take an industrial stapler to my scrotum?

Where me sh*d keys.

Yeah, I've not seen the film itself but have watched a YT review of it.

To me they're the same as hoarders, a self absorbed waste of DNA.

I heard an ad on the radio the the other day for some fast food place, their slogan was "We don't judge, we just deliver".

With a slogan like that, I'm guessing that a large proportion of their customer base is morbidly obese,

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
First find your chubber.......

1618422067735.png

I heard an ad on the radio the the other day for some fast food place, their slogan was "We don't judge, we just deliver".

With a slogan like that, I'm guessing that a large proportion of their customer base is morbidly obese,
I'm guessing that the nature of the service alone guarantees a somewhat porky customer base.

Saw these creatures wobble and waddle past me as I sat waiting for a haircut.
20210429_123311.jpg

I think a lot of the problem is that these days a lot of people don't know how to cook or are too lazy to cook. Herself recently had a falling out with DiL over what she feeds our granddaughters and while I kept my nose out of it, I have to say the old lady is right, the kids get fed crap.

I think a lot of the problem is that these days a lot of people don't know how to cook or are too lazy to cook. Herself recently had a falling out with DiL over what she feeds our granddaughters and while I kept my nose out of it, I have to say the old lady is right, the kids get fed crap.
Same with ours. Crap, and far too much of it. At age 13 our granddaughter weighs more than my wife, our son and DiL weigh as much as my wife and me combined.

Same with ours. Crap, and far too much of it. At age 13 our granddaughter weighs more than my wife, our son and DiL weigh as much as my wife and me combined.

Fair enough kids will eat crap because it's tasty but when the mother constantly allows the kids to choose what they want to eat that becomes a problem because a lot of kids will choose the crap.

Long gone are the days of mothers putting food in front of kids and telling them eat it or go hungry.