Sneering at fat people.

I'm a bit "Chunky"

But it's all been paid for. It's organic body armour, there's a fit as ****, ripped Adonis underneath this.. He's just having a bit of difficulty getting out.

ACAB

LE
Buramstarvin!!! (To be said in a nasal, scouse whine - and I am from that fair city).

As others have noted through this thread, stupidity and laziness seems to be prevalent causes of a number of what we are seeing.

I have no doubt these hippacrocadillapigs are whining like twin RR Olympus at full chat about how little Wayne and Chlamydia NEED their free lunch meals that the evil Tories have denied them.

I have just finished a big bowl of home made soup - made with 2 stock cubes, 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 parsnip and 2 spuds and (Free!) water. Definitely costed under £2 to make and about 30 minutes of my life, for about 1.5 Litres of delicious and nutritious lunches to last me a week, with 2 slices of bread each day to dip in and bulk it out.

In the mean time these stains on humanity would be demanding that the world gives them turkey twisters, McD’s or KFC on tap and can’t understand why people like us look upon the junior barrage balloons they are raising with utter disdain.
Try adding red lentils. That will lift it to the next degree. (Though you have to stir it every 5 minutes whilst it cooks!!!).

Try adding red lentils. That will lift it to the next degree. (Though you have to stir it every 5 minutes whilst it cooks!!!).

Lentils? Vorsicht. You may end up with this;

414F3330-916E-445C-A6FB-1508E476E116.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Buramstarvin!!! (To be said in a nasal, scouse whine - and I am from that fair city).

As others have noted through this thread, stupidity and laziness seems to be prevalent causes of a number of what we are seeing.

I have no doubt these hippacrocadillapigs are whining like twin RR Olympus at full chat about how little Wayne and Chlamydia NEED their free lunch meals that the evil Tories have denied them.

I have just finished a big bowl of home made soup - made with 2 stock cubes, 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 parsnip and 2 spuds and (Free!) water. Definitely costed under £2 to make and about 30 minutes of my life, for about 1.5 Litres of delicious and nutritious lunches to last me a week, with 2 slices of bread each day to dip in and bulk it out.

In the mean time these stains on humanity would be demanding that the world gives them turkey twisters, McD’s or KFC on tap and can’t understand why people like us look upon the junior barrage balloons they are raising with utter disdain.
Free water? Are you nicking it from the local river?

How is life in a Boer war concentration camp ?

Not only are the porkers getting porkier their transport is getting bigger too. In South Australia we have bariatric ambulances to transport the fatties as a normal ambulance isn't up to it. Yesterday I was in the supermarket, I had just one item I went into the less than 12 items till. In front of me was a young lady with an infant in a pusher, normal size unfortunately blocking all 3 tills was a fatty on a behemoth buying their gallon of coke and a few pounds of lard to sustain them till lunchtime. The chubster was on the scammell tank transporter of chubby chariots, it was so wide the lady in front of me couldn't get past it to get to the till in front of it and so long it was blocking the till behind it. I imagine the power companies have to black out entire suburbs when it needs recharging, no doubt all paid for by the taxpayer.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
In the mean time these stains on humanity would be demanding that the world gives them turkey twisters, McD’s or KFC on tap
I've never seen a "turkey twister," much less tasted one. I take it I'd not approve of them.
Like most veggies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not only are the porkers getting porkier their transport is getting bigger too. In South Australia we have bariatric ambulances to transport the fatties as a normal ambulance isn't up to it. Yesterday I was in the supermarket, I had just one item I went into the less than 12 items till. In front of me was a young lady with an infant in a pusher, normal size unfortunately blocking all 3 tills was a fatty on a behemoth buying their gallon of coke and a few pounds of lard to sustain them till lunchtime. The chubster was on the scammell tank transporter of chubby chariots, it was so wide the lady in front of me couldn't get past it to get to the till in front of it and so long it was blocking the till behind it. I imagine the power companies have to black out entire suburbs when it needs recharging, no doubt all paid for by the taxpayer.
Ahhhhh... There IS an Aussie equivalent of the RLC then.

There are a few porkers in our area, so fat they need mobility scooters, which we have named "Greggs Chariots" The ones that can waddle seem to live in track suits or the fat women in leggings and hoodie. A vomit inducing sight!:ncool::dead:

Latest Threads