Sneering at fat people.

ABNredleg

War Hero

Kirkz

LE
Just remember that Buddha is a god.
Errr...
The religion's founder, Buddha, is considered an extraordinary man, but not a god. The word Buddha means “enlightened.” The path to enlightenment is attained by utilizing morality, meditation and wisdom

FFS how difficult is It? It’s ScaleyAlbereto :p

Anyway, this thread is totally fatist. You fatist bastards..

Imagine if you will a thread entitled “Sneering at Black People” or “Sneering at Jewish People”

I’m off to fire up the fatist outrage bus....It is Friday night after alll....:cool:
Don’t know where depot is for the fatist bus, but on a balmy evening like this if you can get to south Hampshire you may see some lard in the Portsmouth area.
I think women in the Gosport area cheat by being a bit shorter, thereby enhancing their voluptuousness.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Imagine if you will a thread entitled “Sneering at Black People” or “Sneering at Jewish People”

I’m off to fire up the fatist outrage bus low loader....It is Friday night after alll....:cool:
FOC

ABNredleg

War Hero
It was a poor attempt at a joke. For many on this site, it would be the only way to have a “body like a god.”

Anyway, away with your facts!

I’m off to fire up the fatist outrage bus....It is Friday night after alll....:cool:
I think you'll find they're fattest. It's why we're sneering at them.

Covid has a way to go to remove fat people from the planet. Spotted this cutey this morning

59598F1C-19EB-408F-9F9E-9459CB9506E2.jpeg

NSP

LE
Covid has a way to go to remove fat people from the planet. Spotted this cutey this morning

View attachment 500646
That's an arse that's just begging for a lick of the whip and stroke of the cane whilst the whole is tied bent double over a saw-horse in some S&M sub/dom contribution to XHamster!

F.L.M. Work it out.

They have requested Biff Chits so they can be excused from 'Taking The Knee' and asked if they can 'Take The Stool' instead.

It's only a matter of time folks, and you saw it here first. Just sayin...

Latest Threads