Sneering at fat people.

I don't believe you.

Nobody with an ounce of self respect would ever shag those lardbuckets.

There isn't enough booze and drugs in the world to make them shaggable.

Just imagine all the psoriatic sores in the folds of flesh. Festering away nicely having not seen daylight for years

I have just made myself feel sick. :puker:

I don't believe you.

Just imagine all the psoriatic sores in the folds of flesh. Festering away nicely having not seen daylight for years

Imagine those delicate ankles around your ears....

Too quick to photograph but we were at a theme park yesterday when I spotted a beached whale walking towards us wearing a T shirt with the word “guess?” on the front. I nudged my son and nodded towards her and said “what d’ya reckon?”. Quick as a flash he replied “about 25 stone”

So proud.

Last edited:
Too quick to photograph but we were at a theme park yesterday when I spotted a beached whale walking towards us wearing a T shirt with the word “guess” on the front. I nudged my son and nodded towards her and said “what d’ya reckon?”. Quick as a flash he replied “about 25 stone”

So proud.
I dodged a slap a few years back when a lardbucket in front of me in the pub had the same T-shirt on, I looked at the logo, looked up at her and said "Thyroid problem?"

rehab44

Old-Salt
In another life or age I would have been a greek god, but now I identify as fat

I don't believe you.

Keep going, almost there

Jonnynoname

War Hero
Your mother was a 'Amster and your Father smells of Elderberries, hah! I fart in your general direction.
He's what we called a Tink in scotland. His own words not mine on Cervens net forums.
Also was chased out of scotland and has never returned, also his words.
A heavy drinker who is to be taken with a pinch of Salt.

Last edited:
Scaly Alberetous may have a differing opinion.
FFS how difficult is It? It’s ScaleyAlbereto :p

Anyway, this thread is totally fatist. You fatist bastards..

Imagine if you will a thread entitled “Sneering at Black People” or “Sneering at Jewish People”

I’m off to fire up the fatist outrage bus....It is Friday night after alll....:cool:

FFS how difficult is It? It’s ScaleyAlbereto :p

Anyway, this thread is totally fatist. You fatist bastards..

Imagine if you will a thread entitled “Sneering at Black People” or “Sneering at Jewish People”

I’m off to fire up the fatist outrage bus....It is Friday night after alll....:cool:
“No sitting upstairs please. The CoG will be all over the shop”.

Latest Threads