Sneering at fat people.

But there are clean toilets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One couldn't possibly know. Got dragged to the things by goddaughter less than half a dozen times for a happy meal and to bounce around on the play area thing, but avoided spending too much time indoors and once she had burned off the sugar, abandoned the shitty burger and got the toy, we left.

One couldn't possibly know. Got dragged to the things by goddaughter less than half a dozen times for a happy meal and to bounce around on the play area thing, but avoided spending too much time indoors and once she had burned off the sugar, abandoned the shitty burger and got the toy, we left.
Did you enjoy bouncing around the play area?

I was more the sulking in a corner, tapping my watch and glaring at the untermensch type of godfather. Next level would have been horses' heads and broken legs.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

Issi

War Hero
First McFilthy's opened in SA back in the '80s and a mate who'd spent some time in the US convinced me to try it, against my better judgement. Wasn't expecting much but the shit served didn't even meet those low expectations. He spent the drive back trying to sell me on the speed (3 minutes?) and consistency world wide, ie, go to Crapholio, Outer Mongolia and the product is exactly the same shit as everywhere else.

Still didn't see the point of the stuff.

Used to do three or four week tours on standby for oil spraying in Singapore. Always amused me that the crew I was with would spend hours going out on the tube or in a taxi to find a KFC or McFilthy's where they would purchase shit food at stupid prices, while the food courts all over the island had anything you could wish for in Asian cuisine dirt cheap. They'd spend $20 then piss and moan about still being hungry, while I had a fridge full of leftovers and felt a bit bloated on $6. Standard Afrikaner suspicion of anything new or outside the comfort zone.
I worked in Bangkok for three months, and had a colleague who was strangely pleased with himself, because he refused to try anything that wasn't 'western'.

He didn't want to eat anything that was made by a Thai.
I never thought to ask him, who he thought made his burgers or deep fried chicken.

Yup, there are a few live ones out there. I lived like a king on a very few dollars while these silly buggers were beginning to show signs of malnutrition on close to a hundred dollars a day.

I remember in ye older days being taken to one of the first McDonald's that opened , in Eltham, the seats were set at 45 degrees so it was so uncomfortable no one could hang around in there, just get it down you and piss off.

Kirkz

LE
I remember in ye older days being taken to one of the first McDonald's that opened , in Eltham, the seats were set at 45 degrees so it was so uncomfortable no one could hang around in there, just get it down you and piss off.
The staff are told to clean up round you as it encourages you to leave.
If as their adverts say "They have time for you".
Why do they cook your food before you've entered the shop?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not any more, cooked to order in most shops. I've got the App on my phone for when i need to order 2 Double Bacon McMuffins on a Sunday morning on the way to work, 9 times out of 10, they are ready to pick up, the odd one they are just finishing them off.

Last edited:
Kirkz, I am preaching to the converted.
My MiL always used to ask for burgers “no gerkhins” , thinking they would spend longer on ‘personalising’ her burger.
Still came out the same.
I have no particular expectations from this lockdown. My idiot neighbours already spend four to six hours out of the day doing stuff outside the house.
This lockdown is BS, and we all know it. My neighbours feed their kids on pizza and takeaways.

I some times go in Burger King when they've got an offer on their app, but McDonald's portion sizes are so small its a waste of time, its kids portions really.

Kirkz

LE
Kirkz, I am preaching to the converted.
My MiL always used to ask for burgers “no gerkhins” , thinking they would spend longer on ‘personalising’ her burger.
Still came out the same.
I have no particular expectations from this lockdown. My idiot neighbours already spend four to six hours out of the day doing stuff outside the house.
This lockdown is BS, and we all know it. My neighbours feed their kids on pizza and takeaways.
You'd be surprised at the amount of properties I deliver to with pizza boxes stacked up by their bins or recycling bins overflowing with take away cartons.

You'd be surprised at the amount of properties I deliver to with pizza boxes stacked up by their bins or recycling bins overflowing with take away cartons.
Dunno, Kirkz.
We have the dickheads next door. It seems they have an allotment somewhere.
My other neighbour is 90+ and his missus pecks his head all day every day. They can produce so much stuff it’s unreal. We love it.
One is for the web, one is for sharing with neighbours.

Daily Mail headline today indicates that Covid 19 seems to cull a higher than average number of the obese compared to those in control of their weight. Hardly a surprise really as their lungs are working twice as hard.

In the darkness a sudden ray of sunshine.

Daily Mail headline today indicates that Covid 19 seems to cull a higher than average number of the obese compared to those in control of their weight. Hardly a surprise really as their lungs are working twice as hard.

No! No! You're wrong! It's all Bozza's fault. Nothing to do with the fact that 1 in 4 people are obese. That's obese, not merely fat or a bit chunky. Still, they can always blame someone else, which is how they got that way in the first place.

No! No! You're wrong! It's all Bozza's fault. Nothing to do with the fact that 1 in 4 people are obese. That's obese, not merely fat or a bit chunky. Still, they can always blame someone else, which is how they got that way in the first place.
No, no! You're both wrong. The deceased are disadvantaged BAME people who are victims of white supremacy through the centuries.

Latest Threads