Sneering at fat people.

I think you should leave fat people alone, they've enough on their plate.

She's definitely a big believer....

My bold and live in Egypt as she seems to be massively in "De nile" about obesity and blaming virtually everything but the fat c**nts who don't stop stuffing their faces all the time.
FFS during & for several years after WW2, because of stringent rationing of all foodstuffs especially sweets & sugary stuff, you NEVER saw a fat person, with the very , very rare exception of the extremely rare person who did have a health problem often related to glands and even then they were nowhere nears as fat as the mountains of lard one sees wobbling around the high street today, more often or not still stuffing their faces!
Its a shamed no one pointed that fact out to the serial apologists!!

My bold and live in Egypt as she seems to be massively in "De nile" about obesity and blaming virtually everything but the fat c**nts who don't stop stuffing their faces all the time.
FFS during & for several years after WW2, because of stringent rationing of all foodstuffs especially sweets & sugary stuff, you NEVER saw a fat person, with the very , very rare exception of the extremely rare person who did have a health problem often related to glands and even then they were nowhere nears as fat as the mountains of lard one sees wobbling around the high street today, more often or not still stuffing their faces!
Its a shamed no one pointed that fact out to the serial apologists!!
Yeah, but they weren't happy like she's happy....

Kirkz

LE
Most of the fat fuckers are alergic to cooking and spend all their time stuffing Maccy Dees and greggs down their throats while blaming everything and everybody else for their weak willed lazy habits.

Kirkz

LE
I've been roughly the same size since I left school, as the Tonight I cooked thread shows I'm not a fan of salad and I'm not overly careful what I eat, but that said the jobs I've had (soldier, Railway Trackman and Postman) are all manual and physically demanding. I've met plenty of Arrsers and they'll tell you I'm nowhere near obese at 5' 8", 11st, 32 inch waist. I walk between 10 and 15 miles a day when working. I cook most of the meals the houshold eats with the exception of a take away on Saturday, neither of my 2 boys are overweight either and neither did I let them eat Maccy Dees as kids except on rare ocassions and as a result of that they don't want to eat them now as adults.
That creature claiming 70% of obeseity is genetic is utter bollocks, I'd put it nearer 7%. The rest are just greedy,lazy, blame everyone else, fat cunts with no self control or will power.

Last edited:
I've been roughly the same size since I left school, as the Tonight I cooked thread shows I'm not a fan of salad and I'm not overly careful what I eat, but that said the jobs I've had (soldier, Railway Trackman and Postman) are all manual and physically demanding. I've met plenty of Arrsers and they'll tell you I'm nowhere near obese at 5' 8", 11st, 32 inch waist. I walk between 10 and 15 miles a day when working. I cook most of the meals the houshold eats with the exception of a take away on Saturday, neither of my 2 boys are overweight either and neither did I let them eat Maccy Dees as kids except on rare ocassions and as a result of that they don't want to eat them now as adults.
I thought you were RCT?

Slight drift - a Burger King opened somewhere yesterday. A long queue of cars around the block for those "desperate" to eat their offerings.
To add - it was in Havant apparently.

Kirkz

LE
Slight drift - a Burger King opened somewhere yesterday. A long queue of cars around the block for those "desperate" to eat their offerings.
I saw the news article, I cannot believe how many people were so desperate for such shite food.

First McFilthy's opened in SA back in the '80s and a mate who'd spent some time in the US convinced me to try it, against my better judgement. Wasn't expecting much but the shit served didn't even meet those low expectations. He spent the drive back trying to sell me on the speed (3 minutes?) and consistency world wide, ie, go to Crapholio, Outer Mongolia and the product is exactly the same shit as everywhere else.

Still didn't see the point of the stuff.

Used to do three or four week tours on standby for oil spraying in Singapore. Always amused me that the crew I was with would spend hours going out on the tube or in a taxi to find a KFC or McFilthy's where they would purchase shit food at stupid prices, while the food courts all over the island had anything you could wish for in Asian cuisine dirt cheap. They'd spend $20 then piss and moan about still being hungry, while I had a fridge full of leftovers and felt a bit bloated on $6. Standard Afrikaner suspicion of anything new or outside the comfort zone.

First McFilthy's opened in SA back in the '80s and a mate who'd spent some time in the US convinced me to try it, against my better judgement. Wasn't expecting much but the shit served didn't even meet those low expectations. He spent the drive back trying to sell me on the speed (3 minutes?) and consistency world wide, ie, go to Crapholio, Outer Mongolia and the product is exactly the same shit as everywhere else.

Still didn't see the point of the stuff.

Used to do three or four week tours on standby for oil spraying in Singapore. Always amused me that the crew I was with would spend hours going out on the tube or in a taxi to find a KFC or McFilthy's where they would purchase shit food at stupid prices, while the food courts all over the island had anything you could wish for in Asian cuisine dirt cheap. They'd spend $20 then piss and moan about still being hungry, while I had a fridge full of leftovers and felt a bit bloated on $6. Standard Afrikaner suspicion of anything new or outside the comfort zone.
But there are clean toilets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a national outcry when KFC ran out of stuff?

This is the same country that endured the blitz...
I had reason to eat a KFC or Kant Find the Chicken as swmbo refers to it.
It was one of the saltiest things I have ever eaten, up there with a Mcdonalds sausage breakfast thing.
Absolutely vile.

Kirkz

LE
I had reason to eat a KFC or Kant Find the Chicken as swmbo refers to it.
It was one of the saltiest things I have ever eaten, up there with a Mcdonalds sausage breakfast thing.
Absolutely vile.
The last KFC (Kiddie Fiddling Cunts as I call it) I had was back in the 80s the drumstick in it had red and green streaks in it, I haven't been inside a KFC since and I never will.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was giving a class in a US university as a guest lecturer. I stayed in a hotel 400m from the nearest shopping mall.

After getting directions, I set out.

Not only were there no people walking, there were no sidewalks.

In fact a police car even stopped to ask me what I was doing.
I was in Boston and wanted to go of to see a village which had some old houses etc. I asked a middle aged lady that was leaning on her garden gate, just how far it was. She replied " Oh it's not far, me and my two kids walked it one time!" I thanked her and walked off, It was indeed some 400 metres.

I was in Boston and wanted to go of to see a village which had some old houses etc. I asked a middle aged lady that was leaning on her garden gate, just how far it was. She replied " Oh it's not far, me and my two kids walked it one time!" I thanked her and walked off, It was indeed some 400 metres.
Why, it's almost as if you could actually see it from where you were standing . . . :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wasn't there a national outcry when KFC ran out of stuff?

This is the same country that endured the blitz...
Same country, but not the same kind of British!

Latest Threads