Sneering at fat people.

I was unlucky enough to have this little beauty occupy 25% of my seat when being forced to attend a shite concert with the mrs and her mother at the Royal Albert Hall.....

How can anyone do that to themselves?

You should complain to the lard police.

Note the leg. I reckon 6 x the size of my thigh

She was fooking mahoosive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was unlucky enough to have this little beauty occupy 25% of my seat when being forced to attend a shite concert with the mrs and her mother at the Royal Albert Hall.....

Scaley Albereto has just spaffed in his Y fronts.

I
When all is said and done, at least she is making an effort, unlike the majority of salad dodgers.
I can imagine the conversation:
"Ooooh Stan that f-ing wierdo is photoing my quim - whatcha f-ing doing about it!"
Stan: "Can he see it through the rolls of fat..."

I like her, did you get a number???

Hopefully get a number:-D
Its a mum. I watched it have a text exchange with one if its children.

It was not a pretty sight. By the the time we were a third of the way through the concert, I was resting my arm in one the rolls of fat and using it as am arm rest.

Jesus Christ, did it have that odd damp wet wipes smell about it as well that "clean" land whales always whiff of?

It was not a pretty sight. By the the time we were a third of the way through the concert, I was resting my arm in one the rolls of fat and using it as am arm rest.
In the words of Clarkson, I’m having a crisis.

You lucky bastard...

Jesus Christ, did it have that odd damp wet wipes smell about it as well that "clean" land whales always whiff of?
In the words of Clarkson, I’m having a crisis.

There was a lot of sweat in the rolls

You lucky bastard...
I'd say you are a very strange man, but everyone on here is a fckuing basket case:)

I'm guessing you'll have to go back and re watch the show as you seem to have spent most of the time taking pictures, reading her texts, and exploring her folds.
FFS you probably know more about her personal life than her husband.