Sneering at fat people.

Ah, flashbacks to when I was young, thin, and limber.
They taught me elementary tactics. It was BCR who taught me that if a girl liked them, it was better not to say "fück off they're shite" if you expected a snog that evening (or indeed ever).

A tactic then put to better use in the subsequent time of 'Saturday Night Fever' and 'Grease'...

anglo

LE
Your flying night mare

Fat-shaming businessman, 24, is blasted for taking a picture of fellow airline passenger and branding her a 'big sweaty fat f*** with a hairy chin and minging face' on social media

Lewis Openshaw paid extra for window seat on flight from Manchester to Tunisia
But he was dismayed to find passenger sat next to him and posted abusive status
Security firm director took a picture of her and shared it publicly on Facebook
Obesity charity slams post and warns it could lead to depression and self harm

7560198-6507213-image-a-1_1545125524544_cr.jpg

Fat-shaming man, 24, is blasted for taking a picture of fellow airline passenger | Daily Mail Online

Your flying night mare

Fat-shaming businessman, 24, is blasted for taking a picture of fellow airline passenger and branding her a 'big sweaty fat f*** with a hairy chin and minging face' on social media

View attachment 367156

Fat-shaming man, 24, is blasted for taking a picture of fellow airline passenger | Daily Mail Online
I would have asked for a different seat. No way would I sit next to that fucking mess.

The comments on that story make me laugh. I feckin hate virtue signallers! I'm 6'5 so dont have much room in flight seats as it is, so why the feck should I have even less room because some fat mess that has made bad lifestyle choices has to pour his/her blubber into the smallest space possible, which generally means it encroaches into the little room I have as well? THEN because they've put their girth through a modicum of exercise, they leak like a burst wellie and sound like a bellows for ages.

The comments on that story make me laugh. I feckin hate virtue signallers! I'm 6'5 so dont have much room in flight seats as it is, so why the feck should I have even less room because some fat mess that has made bad lifestyle choices has to pour his/her blubber into the smallest space possible, which generally means it encroaches into the little room I have as well? THEN because they've put their girth through a modicum of exercise, they leak like a burst wellie and sound like a bellows for ages.
I'm thinking those comments are heavily 'moderated', i.e. any supportive/funny ones removed.

Sniperty snip from the article. My bold.

Charity Helping Overcome Obesity Problems (Hoop) slammed his post and warned it could lead to depression, anxiety, self harm and even suicidal thoughts in the victim.

Charity Helping Overcome Obesity Problems (Hoop) slammed his post and warned it could lead to depression, anxiety, self harm and even suicidal thoughts in the victim.
Yup, considering he was the victim. I'd say that's about right. I've felt like that sometimes when seated next to a beluga whale

I did Heathrow-Singapore a couple of weeks ago.

Economy; I was paying up front and claiming back.

The couple between my window seat and the aisle each weighed more than me, my wife, my two kids, all our pets, our Christmas tree, the sitting room rug and my fucking car, put together. And it's a fucking Range Rover.

A. How am I meant to clamber over their wheezing slippery carcasses in an emergency?

B. I know it's an A380 but without inflight refuelling surely the excess load puts the fuel calculations out?

C. The bloke kept grabbing my beer as Qantas trolley dolly passed it over, with a cheeky "don't mind if I do!", forcing her to get me another thus delaying my drink by up to 23 seconds.

Render the fuckers down for candles I say.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I would fcuking hope so.

Your flying night mare

Added to the damage she's already quite happily done to her body.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

I think the only thing leading to those would be the fact that one day, they might not be able to get off the sofa to get into the kitchen to gorge themselves!

Latest Threads