Sneering at fat people.

I disagree with this too. It's nowt to do with stricter parenting, as the majority of obese children have obese parents - ones who can't be arsed making home cooked food and instead rely on processed ready-cooked meals or cook-in sauces and fast food.
Sounds like me, most of the time. No wonder I fucked up my health pretty seriously over the last 2 yrs, as I recently found out. The doc clearly said I am/was drinking a lot, which by itself didn't cause all the trouble, but that combined with lack of proper food and not eating in general is the whammy. I lost 10 to 15 kilos in one freaking year.

There's a reason I don't want to have kids, I am not mature/ready/capable enough. When (if) I will be one day, and if I feel like it, will try and adopt one. No reason to add another soul to this overcrowded planet, plenty of kids out there who need help.

/end of mature discussion, it's a Saturday after all!

Excellent article, telling it like it is.

If you have fat, ill-mannered, badly behaved kids, 99% of the time it's the parent(s) who have allowed it to happen.

And parents need to be held to account for it.
And there's little chance of that happening due to 2 or 3 generations of 'Liberal' attitudes weakening our society.
There's nothing wrong with liberal attitudes. Liberal attitudes != shit parenting.

See the film "Soylent Green" for further information.
Or the original Judge Dredd.

Meanwhile, I've dropped 46lb in the 10 months since becoming a "person of leisure" & have been in the "overweight" rather than "fat bastard" category for a couple of months & on target to hit "healthy" not too far into next year.
I'm sure this will come as a blow to some of the Arrse gibberers. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, I've dropped 46lb in the 10 months since becoming a "person of leisure" & have been in the "overweight" rather than "fat bastard" category for a couple of months & on target to hit "healthy" not too far into next year.
I think you should thank the Arrse community who fat shamed you into weight loss. It obviously works.

I think you should thank the Arrse community who fat shamed you into weight loss. It obviously works.
Oh absolutely, if I were to take any notice of the merry clan of serial liars & fantasists who spout such bollox.
Especially those who keep reinventing themselves. :wink:

But you still have a fat mouth!

When my wife put a few pounds on, I mentioned it. she told me she could lose 11 stone easily by getting rid of me

Last edited:
Anyone else hear the Radio 4 article about the increase in take away outlets and their effect on the British pipulation’s obesity?

They produced a man whose weight had “ballooned to 30 stone “ the fat bastard, but who denied it was his fault as he was single ( No! Really? There’s a surprise) and not very good at cooking , so take away, all the way.

Whilst not quite dead yet, I would guess at blood pressure, heart, lung and joint problems existing or close by.

He’s killed himself sliwly and painfully in exchange for crap food.

Moron.

Anyone else hear the Radio 4 article about the increase in take away outlets and their effect on the British pipulation’s obesity?

They produced a man whose weight had “ballooned to 30 stone “ the fat bastard, but who denied it was his fault as he was single ( No! Really? There’s a surprise) and not very good at cooking , so take away, all the way.

Whilst not quite dead yet, I would guess at blood pressure, heart, lung and joint problems existing or close by.

Moron.
I bet he can spell better than you :)

Moron.
To be fair to the bloke, he has realised his food addiction, undertaken a plan of action with coaching which in this case is being given to him for free and is using himself as a warning to others. IIRC he has lost over 4 stones in 6 weeks or so. Just losing weight isn't enough, as many put weight back on afterwards because they have not addressed the cause. This coach seems to deal with those aspects, not just the diet and exercise. I really hope it does help encourage others but breaking out of the comfort cycle and habits does require determination.