Sneering at fat people.

Fat bloke.jpg

This creature was at the local leisure centre: his fat daughter is in the background. Such was his size, he has just levered himself up out of the 2-seater couch with a lot of huffing and puffing. Later, he was in the swimming pool not doing a great deal, other than scaring children and being a hazard to shipping.

View attachment 344871

This creature was at the local leisure centre: his fat daughter is in the background. Such was his size, he has just levered himself up out of the 2-seater couch with a lot of huffing and puffing. Later, he was in the swimming pool not doing a great deal, other than scaring children and being a hazard to shipping.
A young gentleman of that proportion was in the local pub the other day.
I'd say 25 stone.
Snorting down the VAT 69s like it was going out of fashion.
After 24 (yes, 24) he keeled over backwards.
Hit the deck with a resounding thud.
A Jockinese chap of my acquaintance offered some ribald tips - 'fetch a towtruck/skip' etc, much to the annoyance of the first-responders.

Eventually the chap was revived, and taken home by his family.
I hope they smash him with a huge bill.

OK gentlemen, you know you want to.
Well, some of you.
Why we're proud of our fat bodies - BBC News
Especially "Sharon" of Laahdhanistan.
This sort of 'I love being fat' bollocks gets right on my tits. Fine, if you want to cut short your life by being a fat bastard, but don't expect the NHS to support your decision by keeping you alive when you have diabetes and replacing your knees and hips because you've worn them out by being the weight of a small pony.

But, they are happy see?
Some retail ( food) therapy.

And, they do exercise you know.
Just Big Boned is all.

Christ did the lower one have to have the bike surgically removed after she had finished posing for the photo, there's no way she could have ridden it.