Sneering at fat people.

Amen to that, GM. I went to one this afternoon, I quite enjoy a saunter around and a look at the pikey tat on display. Today's best was, and I s**t you not, a Kajagoogoo album from 1986 (I think).

However, there were some utterly monstrous human beings on display. One gent, I estimate to have been 25stone+, thought it'd be a great idea if he gave the ladies a feast for their eyes and was walking around shirtless. No shame, no embarrassment, f**k all. I used to date a girl who had 36D breasts, and this bloke's were bigger, by quite some margin. F**ing disgusting.

Last edited:
Amen to that, GM. I went to one this afternoon, I quite enjoy a saunter around and a look at the pikey tat on display. Today's best was, and I s**t you not, a Kajagoogoo album from 1986 (I think).

However, there were some utterly monstrous human beings on display. One gent, I estimate to have been 25stone+, thought it'd be a great idea if he gave the ladies a feast for their eyes and was walking around shirtless. No shame, no embarrassment, f**k all. I used to date a girl who had 36D breasts, and this blokes were bigger, by quite some margin. F**ing disgusting.
Yeah, but what did they taste like?

Perhaps of more concern should be the apparent size of the child in the pushchair.
I was tempted to take a picture of him, I don't know what age he was but he was a hefty lad and at least 5 years old. Can't really poke fun at him though as it's clearly not his fault.

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly?

View attachment 335272 View attachment 335273
Simple.
They utterly detest themselves as well they might, have zero valance of life expectancies and self esteem, and detest ( inwardly) anyone who they think...think they are their betters.
In short, they are just repulsive, miserable, revolting 4000 carbs a day scoffing , sugar rush pigs with nasty armpit & crotch, ring & clunge issues, who hate their own reflection, and most others. Just a thought.
Allegedly.

Beg pudden!
I quoted from the wrong post. I meant to ask @Grey_Mafia65 if the first bloater had spotted her snapping as it looks like the beady-piggy eyes are looking down the lens.
No, I was quite a distance from her! Very good zoom on the phone camera!

"These trousers don't fit any more."
"Mmm, I see I'm getting a bit of a belly."
"I'm out of puff after walking up the stairs"
Pretty obvious, isn't it?
I had to get my suit refitted for eldest Devexette's wedding next month [wow-that's soon]. As I explained to the lady in the shop as she picked it up and said 'ooh, this is good quality' -f'kin should be for what it cost - "It's always been a fairly loose fit but in the last few years I've lost about 4 stone" she said she didn't hear that very often!

I lost 2.5 stone and two inches off my waistline in 3 months when I left the mob. I'm now, at 53, the same weight I was at 18. I put this down to drinking a lot less, stress and shift work where I either eat a snack on the go or don't eat at all which may not be so healthy but at least I can claim the moral high ground from the plumpers

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The office door isn't wide enough to let the creature go home.
We recently had an incident with a bariatric patient which has caused all sorts of alarm and scratching of heads, luckily enough not one for which I a personally responsible.

Bariatric patient arrives. Transferred by specific patient transfer ambulance, hoisted into wheelchair at home. Wheeled through the clinic in question to their dedicated bariatric surgery (with capable of taking many, many stones in weight.
Arrives at door of surgery to discover that wheelchair will not fit through door. Patient is understandably embarrassed but is offered use of specially purchased bariatric zimmer to help them walk a few step through door.

It would appear that upon purchasing said item, nobody checked that it would fit through the doorway either!

There are now many ongoing conversations as to how this doorway can be widened. I am not a structural engineer but it appears that for one reason or other, it is not a feasible option (the door way is right in a corner so no scope for extension to left and to the right of it are a supporting beam and a series of conduits for the entire building's electrical system)

We recently had an incident with a bariatric patient which has caused all sorts of alarm and scratching of heads, luckily enough not one for which I a personally responsible.

Bariatric patient arrives. Transferred by specific patient transfer ambulance, hoisted into wheelchair at home. Wheeled through the clinic in question to their dedicated bariatric surgery (with capable of taking many, many stones in weight.
Arrives at door of surgery to discover that wheelchair will not fit through door. Patient is understandably embarrassed but is offered use of specially purchased bariatric zimmer to help them walk a few step through door.

It would appear that upon purchasing said item, nobody checked that it would fit through the doorway either!

There are now many ongoing conversations as to how this doorway can be widened. I am not a structural engineer but it appears that for one reason or other, it is not a feasible option (the door way is right in a corner so no scope for extension to left and to the right of it are a supporting beam and a series of conduits for the entire building's electrical system)
Did no-one think of building a bigger building. DUH!

"These trousers don't fit any more."
"Mmm, I see I'm getting a bit of a belly."
"I'm out of puff after walking up the stairs"
Pretty obvious, isn't it?
I had to get my suit refitted for eldest Devexette's wedding next month [wow-that's soon]. As I explained to the lady in the shop as she picked it up and said 'ooh, this is good quality' -f'kin should be for what it cost - "It's always been a fairly loose fit but in the last few years I've lost about 4 stone" she said she didn't hear that very often!

I lost 2.5 stone and two inches off my waistline in 3 months when I left the mob. I'm now, at 53, the same weight I was at 18. I put this down to drinking a lot less, stress and shift work where I either eat a snack on the go or don't eat at all which may not be so healthy but at least I can claim the moral high ground from the plumpers
Worms?

Spotted this thing struggling to pay for a trolley full of food.

20180528_102045-231x512.jpg