Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sneering at fat people.

This should be sneered at, publicly ridiculed and generally abused.

It might make her reduce what she shoves in her gob. It's all for her benefit, can't she see that?

slide_293949_2378586_free.jpg

^ **** me , pass the eye bleach.

And what is it with fat people and Lycra???No, you don't look good in it, wearing clothing that enhances your rolls of flabby obesity is NOT attractive. And wash, wear deodorant and don't sit next to me on the bus / train / plane you knacker! And don't blame It on your 'glands' just put the ******* pie down!

Edited to add: I notice in the photo that the fire place is already bricked up, which is a shame, but I doubt the fat cow would fit in there even with the liberal use of a shovel.

secret eaters is my new favourite show (after doomsday preppers of course) and provides no end of laughing at tubsters. i do however want to kill the presenter everytime she comes on screen, though this might just be because she looks a bit like Divina McCall

secret eaters is my new favourite show (after doomsday preppers of course) and provides no end of laughing at tubsters. i do however want to kill the presenter everytime she comes on screen, though this might just be because she looks a bit like Divina McCall

It's ******* excellent to watch the greedy wretches. It amazes me how much they shovel in, most eat in a day more than I eat in a week. They truly are disgusting, no idea how people can just gorge themselves like that.

It's ******* excellent to watch the greedy wretches. It amazes me how much they shovel in, most eat in a day more than I eat in a week. They truly are disgusting, no idea how people can just gorge themselves like that.

i've no interest in the psychology bits or where they try and educate their audience about sources of hidden calories i'd sooner have extra hidden camera shots off hungry hungry hippos drinking pints of kebab sauce and images of fat women crying at the sight of their own disgusting bodies.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa!

i've no interest in the psychology bits or where they try and educate their audience about sources of hidden calories i'd sooner have extra hidden camera shots off hungry hungry hippos drinking pints of kebab sauce and images of fat women crying at the sight of their own disgusting bodies.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa!

Yup, that's the sort of thing worth watching. It's the only reality TV I watch, really good to see them amazed at their own gluttony.

Cheers!

Off to the EPG we go…