Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sneaky B`stards

Had an 'Eastenders' one, not that I watched that crap.
There was an episode where neighbours booted in some girls door to 'rescue' her baby which had been left alone in the house.
Next evening, guess what.
I found the programmes that showed prisoners getting married in prisons a balls ache, they always used to result in a series of attempts to marry in court and station cells - sorry, I mean guest rooms.

Until you have booted in the average door you would think that they are relatively robust. Ha! People would be surprised.

Including some of the UPVC 'security' doors, a central panel of polystyrene foam with a plastic facing panel either side, held in place in a plastic frame by plastic tile spacers.
Plant a boot in the middle of it, the whole things kicked straight out of its frame leaving that still locked and intact within the door frame.

Until you have booted in the average door you would think that they are relatively robust. Ha! People would be surprised.
Even though due to my current work I'm legally permitted to keep a fair portion of HE at a safe place in my dwelling, do you think I'm allowed to set just a tiny little claymore covering the door ?
It's political correctness gone mad !

(For legal purposes this post was purely for comic effect and in no way reflects my mental state or ability to work with explosives.
Seriously.)

Even though due to my current work I'm legally permitted to keep a fair portion of HE at a safe place in my dwelling, do you think I'm allowed to set just a tiny little claymore covering the door ?
It's political correctness gone mad !

(For legal purposes this post was purely for comic effect and in no way reflects my mental state or ability to work with explosives.
Seriously.)
Really? You seem to forget some of us have met you!