SNEAK PREVIEW: New Official ARRSE T-Shirt

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Feb 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Yes, folks. It's here...

ARRSE is overcome with emotion to present the preview shot of the ARRSE 95 official T-Shirt (insert usual procurement time excuses for 10 year delay). Professionaly designed, to be printed on good quality US made shirts and, well, more cool than a... really really cool thing.

Prices, final design and more info to follow. First few sold will include free 'as used in the making of' plastic soldier! Best you tick "notify me when a reply is posted" then.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=12&pos=9

2. At the risk of total castigation, can I confirm that it will be available in Green, Olive, Work, Wearing, for the use of?

And other 'civvy' colours so it can be worn 'out and about' e.g. pubs in Amesbury and Salisbury? :D

3. Now, either I'm having a very blonde moment or that T-Shirt looks remarkably like a wreath.....

Perhaps this would be more like the sort of thing we want. :lol:

TTFN

BFG

4. Can I purchase one pls CO, sir!

Sk

5. You are having a blonde moment!!

Click Here!

6. If it comes in XXL Ross Kemp Pie eating size I will wish to purchase one of these delightful garments.

7. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

gimmie gimmie gimmie!

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I will have one, and two if they also come (further to Calypso's post), as T-Shirt, ARRSE imprinted, Sand.

9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Re colours:

There'll be at least dark blue, white, black and olive drab - the latter will have a slightly modified 'subdued' colours (2 shades of green and black) otherwise it doesn't look right.

That link seems to work for me - if anyone sees anything by the "seen your arrse?" design, please have a look in the photo gallery under ARRSE publicity and you'll see the green soldiers on dark blue preview photo.

Hope you like it!

10. Please Sir.
    Me Sir
    Please Sir.

First time I admit to volunteering for anything!

11. Yep I'll stick me name down fer one of them... well, 2 actually, work one and Oot on Toon one

:)

12. Yes, I'll be in for a couple: work OD and desert sand if available.

13. I'll take one. Hell, I'm not too ashamed to admit I have Brit friends. :D

14. I'll take 1, maybe 2 when final details available

with a fecking electoral registration form printed on the back.

15. no no no you have Brits that tolerate you that just haven't got the know how to ban you