SNEAK PREVIEW: New Official ARRSE T-Shirt

Yes, folks. It's here...

ARRSE is overcome with emotion to present the preview shot of the ARRSE 95 official T-Shirt (insert usual procurement time excuses for 10 year delay). Professionaly designed, to be printed on good quality US made shirts and, well, more cool than a... really really cool thing.

Prices, final design and more info to follow. First few sold will include free 'as used in the making of' plastic soldier! Best you tick "notify me when a reply is posted" then.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=12&pos=9

At the risk of total castigation, can I confirm that it will be available in Green, Olive, Work, Wearing, for the use of?

And other 'civvy' colours so it can be worn 'out and about' e.g. pubs in Amesbury and Salisbury? :D

Good CO said:
Yes, folks. It's here...

ARRSE is overcome with emotion to present the preview shot of the ARRSE 95 official T-Shirt (insert usual procurement time excuses for 10 year delay). Professionaly designed, to be printed on good quality US made shirts and, well, more cool than a... really really cool thing.

Prices, final design and more info to follow. First few sold will include free 'as used in the making of' plastic soldier! Best you tick "notify me when a reply is posted" then.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=12&pos=9
Now, either I'm having a very blonde moment or that T-Shirt looks remarkably like a wreath.....

Perhaps this would be more like the sort of thing we want. :lol:

TTFN

BFG

Can I purchase one pls CO, sir!

Sk

If it comes in XXL Ross Kemp Pie eating size I will wish to purchase one of these delightful garments.

Re colours:

There'll be at least dark blue, white, black and olive drab - the latter will have a slightly modified 'subdued' colours (2 shades of green and black) otherwise it doesn't look right.

That link seems to work for me - if anyone sees anything by the "seen your arrse?" design, please have a look in the photo gallery under ARRSE publicity and you'll see the green soldiers on dark blue preview photo.

Hope you like it!

Corporal said:
I have Brit friends. :D
no no no you have Brits that tolerate you that just haven't got the know how to ban you

Final design (similar to the one posted, but less speech bubble) to be posted tomorrow and will be shown on the different coloured shirts. Will be available in Sand, Olive, Dark Blue and White. The big day of the first printing run is 21st of this month. Prices should also be posted tomorrow.

Put me down for one, Have to promote the site down under!!