SNCOs Sacked for??

Dish the gos!!

Any true journo will be aware that buggery is the most common reason for the sacking of SNCOs. Buggery and occasionally bestiality judging by some army wives.

G

Goku

And here’s me thinking that buggery was encouraged among SNCOs, someone’s been telling me porkys

seems a common thing then

Goku said:
And here’s me thinking that buggery was encouraged among SNCOs, someone’s been telling me porkys
Ay. They'll say anything to get into a pretty wee lads underpants.

The two can rule is the "Staff Sergeant with a slab's" charter to practice "beastliness" on young, beer-starved squaddies...

Fair one canteen, thought i would see what happens as i know of one who was sacked last week for the usuall shenanigans

G

Goku

So what are the usual shenanigans?

Bullying? Homosexuality? Incompetence?

What’s the theme to your article?

What prey tell is the "usuall shenanigans"?

Journo alert.

What does CharlieCharlieone mean then?

You joined in January and then only saw fit to start posting today at 11:50 (my time) it is 14:03 now.

None of your posts, 5 to date, convince me that you are even serving.

Sun, Mirror, Star or Viz?

G

Goku

chocolate_frog, exactly what I thought.

So far he appears to be a Journo who has been reading since January and is now poo stirring to find something interesting to quote or write about.

Please tell me I’m wrong.

Ok, Ok i take it all back, im new to this and No i not a journo. Just got a chip on my shoulder from being shafted by a SNCO who decided that he wanted my wife.

No offence meant. Sorry

I caught my ex wife in bed with my next door neighbour ,he was'nt a SNCO he was a copper , he did me such a favour . Does that count on this thread ?