Snatch Wars

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Alec_Lomas, Sep 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mods - I'm not sure of the legality of posting a review on this, as the topic infringes copyright and all that that involves ..............

My brother in law introduced me to an 8 minute strip of film on U-Tube, featuring an edit of a Star Wars scene but with the voice of Darth Vader as 'Brick Top' scripted from Snatch.

It's one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in years. The incongruity of Darth with a cockney villian's accent. You won't be disappointed. I daren't give it a link ( as if I knew how) just in case of the legals. Go for it
  2. I know it's an old cliche - PMSL - spat coffee all over keyboard etc. but the bit when Peter Cushing answered the intercom is absolutely priceless! :D
  3. Swinging the light sabre while describing it as - "Cuts through bone like butter" not forgetting the "righteous infliction" speech.
  4. Found it :D

I quite like the linked one about Racist Police Horses.
  5. Also, when Darth Vader takes the gun from han solo "Pass me the Fecking shooter" had me laughing.
  6. That was funny as laughed my head off
    Feed em to the pigs Errol.
    Edited to add. There is also Full Metal star wars where Gunnery Sgt Hartman is Darth Vader
  7. Not the thread I was expecting.
  8. Feed 'em to the pigs Erol!