Snatch Wars

Mods - I'm not sure of the legality of posting a review on this, as the topic infringes copyright and all that that involves ..............

My brother in law introduced me to an 8 minute strip of film on U-Tube, featuring an edit of a Star Wars scene but with the voice of Darth Vader as 'Brick Top' scripted from Snatch.

It's one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in years. The incongruity of Darth with a cockney villian's accent. You won't be disappointed. I daren't give it a link ( as if I knew how) just in case of the legals. Go for it

I know it's an old cliche - PMSL - spat coffee all over keyboard etc. but the bit when Peter Cushing answered the intercom is absolutely priceless! :D

Swinging the light sabre while describing it as - "Cuts through bone like butter" not forgetting the "righteous infliction" speech.

Alec_Lomas said:
Mods - I'm not sure of the legality of posting a review on this, as the topic infringes copyright and all that that involves ..............

My brother in law introduced me to an 8 minute strip of film on U-Tube, featuring an edit of a Star Wars scene but with the voice of Darth Vader as 'Brick Top' scripted from Snatch.

It's one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen in years. The incongruity of Darth with a cockney villian's accent. You won't be disappointed. I daren't give it a link ( as if I knew how) just in case of the legals. Go for it
Found it :D

I quite like the linked one about Racist Police Horses.

diehard57 said:
I know it's an old cliche - PMSL - spat coffee all over keyboard etc. but the bit when Peter Cushing answered the intercom is absolutely priceless! :D
Also, when Darth Vader takes the gun from han solo "Pass me the Fecking shooter" had me laughing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeyDeacon The NAAFI Bar 1
RichieRichard The Intelligence Cell 1
Tango The NAAFI Bar 3