Snapping dog problem - Any advice?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I really hope a fuck off massive dog bites your face off Chubb.
Cheers for confirming my suspicions Flash.

Chubb you're a moron.

osta

Old-Salt
Seriously every time the furry f ucker barks / snaps launch it across the room with your boot, hard.
Problemo solved.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
asacey said:
What are the kids doing to the dog to make it snap ,Your dog is doing her very best, and politely, to say “I don't like what you are doing, please back away.” The snap is her only defense.

May you should send the kids and the dog on a Dog Training Course where the kids can will learn dog care and training.

Fack me it's her again! OK Chubb bs here we go - it's a DOG - a pack animal. In a human household it's the OMEGA beast - the bottom of the pile. In the wild it learns this by.....

FFS! This a WAH surely to feck!

osta said:
Seriously every time the furry f ucker barks / snaps launch it across the room with your boot, hard.
Problemo solved.
I have been doing that when I've seen it, but unfortunately I'm not omnipresent and kicking the dog four hours after he's snapped at the kids doesn't help much as he's got no idea what the kick as for.

osta

Old-Salt
Tartan_Terrier said:
osta said:
Problemo solved.
I have been doing that when I've seen it, but unfortunately I'm not omnipresent and kicking the dog four hours after he's snapped at the kids doesn't help much as he's got no idea what the kick as for.
Fair enough, I will think of something new then. Wait out :D

osta

Old-Salt
osta said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
osta said:
Problemo solved.
Fair enough, I will think of something new then. Wait out :D

Okey dokey here we go check out this:

how to stop a furry f ucker biting

However it seems like quite a lot of hassle to me, can't you just lose it on a walk ?

Osta

The dog is trying to establish its self as a higher order within the pack, arm the kids with a disposable coke bottle each with a few small stones in it ( Soft type coke bottle not hard) and under supervision and I stress under supervision let the kids walk the dog, play with the dog what ever it takes to let the dog make a wrong move , then administer a stern NO followed by a strike with the bottle. It is noisy and grabs full attention, the person administering has to stand their ground, thats why I say supervised. This method has amazing results, not eaten kids or put down dogs before anyone goes all off subject with this!! Remember this is not the bar , the man asked for advise!!

ugly

LE
You could try posting in the dog club section!

Bite the bastid back!
Serious note: look for a local dog trainer/behaviourist(sp?)

Forget the above, kill the fecker and get a proper dog(spaniel)

Even at the age of five I could have knacked a Dachshund. Its not the dog that needs remedial training, its your kids.

Make the dog submit in front of the child it snapped at each time it happens, immediately it happens. And it must be you or your wife that makes the dog submit, take control.

ugly

LE
Liberal quantities of black nasty should ensure the dog doesnt split but as for snapping perhaps strapping it to a plank may help?

I have personally used the coke bottle method with the spaniels that we had and it works brilliantly, a few small stones in a soft bottle and when the dog misbehaves give them a crack on the nose with it, within a week they will be scared of the bottle and all you'll have to do is wave it at them when they misbehave, after a week or 2 of this they should calm down, make sure you remind them of the bottle every month or so, so that they dont forget about it.

If the dog manages to get out of your hitting range you can always throw the bottle at them, if you have a particularly brave dog it might run off with said bottle, so have another spare incase you need to fight to get it back

Buy a large uncut loaf, slice in two lengthways and butter both sides, place snappy little dachshund in the middle apply a liberal amount of hot onions, ketchup and mustard then squeeze together and bite. For that authentic New York taste add some chillie sauce.

Hey presto your very own hot dog……………. :wink:

TheBigUn said:
Buy a large uncut loaf, slice in two lengthways and butter both sides, place snappy little dachshund in the middle apply a liberal amount of hot onions, ketchup and mustard then squeeze together and bite. For that authentic New York taste add some chillie sauce.

shouldnt it be cooked, prehaps spitroasted first? at least de-furred?

Tartan_Terrier said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Cheers for confirming my suspicions Flash.

Chubb you're a moron.
i too am developing 'chubb sense'
hopefully soon she'll be wearing a red fucking coat like in the movie

JokerR said:
TheBigUn said:

shouldnt it be cooked, prehaps spitroasted first? at least de-furred?

you dirty tw@t :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 67
Troy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 36
T REME 5