Snakes with Tits!

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by B_AND_T, Aug 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The whole ******* lot of you!

My recently ex wife decided to show up and see the kids, after 6 weeks without seeing them, wankered.

Told the kids to"Tell Daddy I still love him" and the usual bollocks. Now I must admit should have taken advantage of this and knocked her back doors in, but being a nice guy didn't.

When she sobers up it's a whole different story. She can't stay, blah blah blah.

Today she is due to go back to her cave, cus I let her stay, and my youngest wanted to come to work with me. No problem me thinks, I then get the tit's and tears about how she is trying to make an effort and wants to be with the kids and why don't they want to be with her. Well I wonder ******* why!!!!!!!

To all women in the same situation, stop manipulating kids minds and don't send mixed messages to them.

Hope you all get Ebola!

Have a nice day!

Woooossaaaaahhhhhhhh

• Like Like x 1
  2. If she's pissed can you not engineer a little 'accident'??

3. So much for the bonds of sisterhood eh BB67?? Or are you perhaps an "anaconda with tits"?

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am to nice for my own good!

5. Next time she turns up pissed, arrange a quick hard fall down the stairs. Just remember to dust off the boot print from her back before the cozzers turn up

6. C'mon, we need to know the reason behind the split before we can
    issue statements of support or give her a slagging! The Booze??

Got any intimate Piccies, might as well go public, now it's in the
    Public Domain, you know you want to!

7. What ******* sisterhood? Any bitch who uses her kids as a weapon deserves a shoeing.... unless said kids are mongs, because God MADE them to be weapons, hence the super human strength and missile-deflecting foreheads!

• Like Like x 4
  8. ............. and claim the life insurance. Bonus!!

9. Give her a gentle nudge towards the bottom of the stairs next time she's inebriated. Blame it on some of the children's toys being left on one of the steps.

I'm not too nice for my own good and that's exactly what I would do if me ex wife was ******* around with my children's lives like that.

FBG

10. Wow, sounds like you need to practice an 'Time to end this bullshit' IA drill.

There were some interesting Amazon product reviews floating around these forums yesterday that might help you make a superior choice of tools.

And don't forget, avoid chalky areas, its backbreaking work!

11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

get her pissed with a few temazies the stick asleep in the lounge while you go out in disgust with the kids, meanwhile while you were out she was cooking you a surprise dinner, meat in the oven, vegon the hob. light some candles in the lounge and turn the gas rings on under the various pans of veg etc... but dont light them, leave doors open

a few hours later you can claim the house as well :)

12. What the hell are you doing letting her stay for.... just call a taxi and send her on her way.... see...this is why I have never got married or had kids...puts you right off...

13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

or let her fall asleep pissed in the path with her feet up around the taps

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No piccies I'm afraid. The reason being is that I like most of you on here and you don't deserve it.

Reason for split? Don't leave yourself logged on to Facebook! And if you do delete messages.

Not me by the way!

I never get the chance.

Even Jarrod has stopped offering me favours!

I need a hug!

Or a blow job!

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I havn't got a path!