Snakes with chesticles, be afraid...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Nov 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You might be in there then!

2. She writes a piece every week in the back of the free shite glossy magazine that comes with the Mail on Sunday. She comes across as self-obsessed, and self-important, neurotic, materialistic, shallow, whiney bitch. Also, she's lost her looks.

• Like Like x 4
  4. She's an evil twisted pile of shite and I'd LOVE to watch her give birth to a fully grown blue whale wrapped entirely in red hot chain mail in a vodka and lemon juice bath, while a dwarf in a clown mask fucked her up the nostrils with a shit-dipped knob! My don't like her!

• Like Like x 13
  5. Is she that media hag who moved to a village in Devon, wrote throwaway articles for the Mail about how awful it was living amongst yocal inbreds, then wondered why the local populace fucked her off at the point of a pitchfork?

6. Apparently her sister drank herself to death.

Can't blame her really.

7. You'll have to forgive me here, but....who the fuck is she?

8. It wasn't long ago that she was moaning that she was tens of thousands in debt but couldn't stop shopping, she is a full blown fucking loony. Always trying to get a rich fella, she's a mong.

9. Prime candidate for the old 'flying headbutt'.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

God, I love it when you're masterful. Heres a prez sweet pea. Pour yourself a Harpic & Toilet Duck martini, slip out of your sling-backs, and enjoy. http://foldsfive.blogspot.com/2011/01/liz-jones-appeal-for-leniency.html

E
    very now and then some div will stroll in here and bleat "My neighbor was nasty to my dog. How can I get even?" The general consensus seems to be 'break his legs', predictable and crude although, six months in traction with a femur broken in two places with a scaffy bar will tend to allow for reflection upon ones errors. But every time this question is asked I am put in mind of an old associate who devised the most cunning, convoluted, Machiavellian and frankly fucking brilliant revenge plan ever. Resulting in an entirely deserving cunt getting 15 years. Another time maybe.

Should you ever use a condom with a strange bird, DO NOT let her dispose of it. Knot the fucker, walk to the shitter, put your hand down around the bend, and flush. Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

11. spunkburglar.gif

Lock up yer y-fronts.

• Like Like x 13
  12. You'd know.

13. So thats who Rearwords really is