Snake!

An Australian sheep farmer was puzzled at the disappearance of sheep on his farm.

After a few weeks of sheep disappearing the farmer decided to put up an electric fence.

This is what he found! .....

For all we know the picture could have been of a very tiny snake taken by a camera with a very powerful zoom.

Rowums said:
Depends if I'm allowed to bring Steve Irwin for backup.
Wouldn't that Aussie rambling on put you off watching the snake going for you?

Still, good luck with that :wink:

No you misunderstand. I'd feed Irwin to the snake, then while it's distracted I'd knock it out with a spade.

Rowums said:
Depends if I'm allowed to bring Steve Irwin for backup.
You can't beat him for sheer stupid bravery...

"Wow! this is the most deadly poisonous snake on the planet! unbelievable! nobody has ever seen one and lived to tell the tale!!! Let's f*ck around with it for a bit!!"

Proceeds to tackle it with a small twig from nearby flimsy bush, before picking it up by the tail and swinging it around his head.

Look at the shape... that aint no sheep in there - that's human!!!

So the Mother-in-Law has finally been caught.

Thank god for that, i can now start to have a relationship with the wife !

lol

'Rowums'
Was thinking of the same use of the stupid ozzy tw*t myself, but struggling with the one finger typing......................

There was a game played by some cadets at Shrivenham a couple of years ago. Every time one of the group met an Australian they'd ask the question; Steve Irwin; god or national disgrace? (No other answer was permitted.)

If I remember correctly the poll (if you can call it that) returned a resounding verdict in favour of 'national disgrace'.

Is he a saviour of the environment, committed to the well-being of the southern hemisphere's reptilia? Or just a cnut?

A CREW MEMBER ON A LAND OIL RIG IN AMAZONAS WENT OUT AND TOOK A NAP. YES, A NAP. HE WAS MISSING AND THIS IS WHAT THEY FOUND.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The NAAFI Bar 7
stoatman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 12
U Staff College and Staff Officers 13