Snake vs Kitten

Just read about this in the Currant bun online: sick bastard feeds a kitten to python etc...what a twat. Videos on you tube, I haven't watched it but flagged it as sick, hopefully be taken off soon. Views please?

And if it didn't win, I'm going to masturbate on your corpse!

Just read about this in the Currant bun online: sick bastard feeds a kitten to python etc...what a twat. Videos on you tube, I haven't watched it but flagged it as sick, hopefully be taken off soon. Views please?
Hey! Even snakes gotta eat! And as they don't got arms, they don't do self-service.

Brrrrrmmm. All aboard the outrage bus!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Current Affairs. Really?

Oh yeah super, but it would have been so much better if it had been off it's tits on the tram ranting about foreigners before the snake ate it.

It's not sick.

It just takes ages to digest, following which it it will regurgitate undigested bones and fur, etc.

Some people just know. They don't need proof, reason or logic, because they live in a different dimension. They just know. This "hunge" or "tickling spidey sense" is often followed by a tap on the nose and a few winks.

They know. They do. They just know.
What I know, just know, is that an Albino Burmese Python (Python Christmas: Youtube) hasn't shat on my front lawn 5,000 times. Well, I think I know.

What the fuck are you doing on here?

I have often fed my trouser python to the kittens of SE Asia. They seem to like it. It's the real world outside the make believe world of social welfare and human rights gone doolally.

Snakes eat small mammals.

Slant eyed sweeties eat cock.

It's the law of nature. Darwin is vindicated.

Next!

Latest Threads