Snail infestation

Biological warfare is the answer. Sprinkle some Nemaslug round your garden. It contains tiny worms that kill snails and slugs.

FFS don't get any on your hands. If the little fekkers get a taste for human flesh, we're all doomed.

Biological warfare is the answer. Sprinkle some Nemaslug round your garden. It contains tiny worms that kill snails and slugs.

FFS don't get any on your hands. If the little fekkers get a taste for human flesh, we're all doomed.
There’s a far more enjoyable solution:-
79109C99-FFD0-4D8D-BA22-880405582A7C.jpeg

Very satisfying launching the equivalent of 16” shells at the buggers as they try and eat my rhubarb.

There’s a far more enjoyable solution:-
View attachment 354174
Very satisfying launching the equivalent of 16” shells at the buggers as they try and eat my rhubarb.
I bet you couldn't hit one if it was on a flying carpet.

You didn't think of that one, did you?

pink wine can be used to attract a certain snail.

Perhaps a trail of glasses of pink wine leading far enough away then the snail won't be able to find it's way back

The damn things are everywhere. Pulled the X Type out of slumber today. Popped the bonnet, and there's this cheeky wee bugger on top of the airbox.

IMG_20180922_122151.jpg

He wasn't best pleased at being wakened up

IMG_20180922_122210.jpg

Then the stupid fucker fell off the airbox and onto the front bank camshaft cover, which was hot-ish. I was debating: get the garlic butter, or get the socket set? Sockets it was. Rescued him, and sent him to live in the garden.

IMG_20180922_123220.jpg

IMG_20180922_123622.jpg

The Bug-A-Salt adapted to bigger sea-salt lumps would probably work too, with the added bonus of making them fizzle and melt from the inside out. Cheaper than using proper pellets.

Looks American, looks effective and looks fun.

So probably banned in the UK.:sad:

My weapon of choice:

No need for balls or other ammo, and therefore no collateral damage to property or tidying up afterwards. I find it's useful to collect the snails in a bucket first in order to have them handy to maintain a good rhythm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mech_Eng Charities and Welfare 3
Retd_crab Health and Fitness 20
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 52