Smugness Quotient

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
It struck me that certain people have an extremely high smugness quotient.

On a scale of 0 - 100, Zero being someone self-effacing like N. Mandela; someone like octogenarian dwarf billionaire Bernie Ecclestone coming in at around 75 and maxing out at 100 with prize cnuts like Piers Morgan and Ed Balls, who would you put where on the SQ scale?

lostinapc

Old-Salt
There are a few on this site who would be high on the list.........

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Jeremy Clarkson - 100.

Tony Blair - 200
Jothathon Ross - 100
Robbie Williams - 120
Simon Cowell - 100
Keith Vaz - 900

And for females . .

Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini (née Tweedy, formerly Cole) - 100
Harriet Harman MP - 200
Margaret Hodge MP - 95

All of the above also score high on the 'Sliding scale of Cünt' too

Nelson Mandella zero smugness? Don't take the piss.

If you were to adopt the Scoville scale for your SQ, Russell Brand would score the equivalent of those super hot chillies, measured in the millions (the twat).

Blogg

LE
Cannot put left wing politicians or Climate Change Zeaots on the scale as anybody else then barely registers.

They are so utterly convinced of the obvious and unarguable excellence of their own views that a special measure is required.

Unfortunately the level of Smugness involved is so high that, like a Black Hole, it collapses to a singularity beyond the Tony Blair Event Horizon.

L

lumpy2

Twattish radio DJs who think everyone wants their opinion on politics or current affairs

Just shut the **** up and play the music. Cretins.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
Cannot put left wing politicians or Climate Change Zeaots on the scale as anybody else then barely registers.

They are so utterly convinced of the obvious and unarguable excellence of their own views that a special measure is required.

Unfortunately the level of Smugness involved is so high that, like a Black Hole, it collapses to a singularity beyond the Tony Blair Event Horizon.

Simple, just make it a logarithmic scale.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Nelson Mandella zero smugness? Don't take the piss.

Fair point, I had to rush as SWTSMBO (She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed) was talking at me so perhaps Mandela was a mistake.

Who could be a good example of a Zero?

Simple, just make it a logarithmic scale*.

Like the Richter Scale?
Richter.JPG

So on that scale Blair would be an SQ of 9.9?

wayyyyyy up there.... any "do you know who I am" TV D lister especially any twunt from TOWIE or Chelsea or any other twunt who think i give a flying fcuk about their fcuking fake life drama's, Best friend dramas, boy friend dramas, ******* latest twatter posting or Selfie or fcuking boob jobs

twunts.

Oh and S Fry!

smug twunt.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
**** me, how could I miss out the man who makes Tony Blair look self- doubting (although there are cracks starting to appear)?

Russell ******* Brand.

Sad smugness goes with some of the tw*ts and Vicky Pollards that appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show. F**king smug k*nts they are so...... so what's my point. Not really sure, it's a tad dusty in here and my Tripe-writter wanted something to say...............:hungry:

L

lumpy2

Not to mention cats in general.

I've never met one which wouldn't be improved by a few fireworks. The supercilious furry cnuts.

cat.jpg

Latest Threads