Smuggling weapons into UK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Thai_exile, Jan 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cow

Cow LE

Would you believe I know his misses!
  2. Use the mail system next time.
  3. I notice he wasn't caught by Airport security, but because one of the weapons turned up on the streets and was traced to him though the gunshop he purchased them from.
  4. He should have bought them at a gun fair - no paperwork.
  5. Well, she's gonna need some company for a year or two.......
  6. This has been going on for bloody years and this chap is just the tip of the iceberg. It relies on the fact that the US don't give a toss what leaves their shores, as they concentrate on what comes in only. Foreign Border Controls falsely believe that the US are carrying out better screening. It's a bloody joke.
  7. I'd be more inclined to blame it on piss-poor controls at this end. After all, why should the US homeland security care about drive-by shootings in Manchester, shouldn't that be something that the UK should be screening for?
  8. apprantly was caught at stateside secuirty talked his way out of it claiming they were "samples"
    but then they let walmart sell guns !
    imagine if asda sold guns or customers at asda were armed.
    would make crab air types being armed seem safe
  9. I agree. My wife is Mexican and it is well known there that most of the cartels' weapons are bought in the USA and sent over with no effort at control by the authorities in Texas. The Americans are concerned about the coke going in, but the firearms going out doesn't seem to concern them very much.

10. Cool story Bro
  11. untrue all transfer/sale of firearms require paperwork .
  12. Just like all transfer/sales of cars. Oh.
  13. 5 grand a piece on the black market? I mean I understand that it is an illegal fire arm but that's a hell of a mark up

Bloody hell where is the UK going when a pistol is in such demand that 5 grand is considered a good price, or would this be a newspaper exaggeration.
  14. I suspect you've answered your own question